My tegs slow build thread :P

HersTEG

I'm finally gonna do a build thread since I've done abit of stuff to my teg.

First pics of my teg when I first got it.
02/24/20110

1995 Thunder Gray Acura Integra with Jdm front conversion with HIDs, Oem lip, Rota GT3 rims, No brand short ram intake.

Jdm B18c SIR-G

Last edited:

HersTEG

And this happend to my car while parking at my cousin's house for a night. Body work time.

HersTEG

So after doing my body work on the teg, my paint was starting to peel off so I decided to get a new paint job and after a couple weeks of researching online about automotive painting(first time painting) this is I put my teggy through. :p

6/6/2011-6/26/2011 - Started sanding my front fenders with a DA sander.

My paint materials( Dont hate. :p)

The ghetto paint booth in my garage.

Finish with primer.

HersTEG

My finalization of painting my car. Woot woot... was so excited to get back into her.

Front view with tape on.

8/30/2011 more pictures....

VTEC baby! Just got done putting in my AEM short ram intake and Hytech rep. headers.

Last edited:

JemmieN

not a girl lol
looks like you did a good job with the paint
why didnt you paint the side mirrors or the gas tank cover? :S

festetech

nice paint job man. I've been debating doing mine.

HersTEG

looks like you did a good job with the paint
why didnt you paint the side mirrors or the gas tank cover? :S
I kept em gray to match my rims and plus all white is too plain for me... I think it gives my car a nice style IMO.

mdan9193

Mdan
Good job on the DIY paint. Came out looking good. IMO, the other dark gray color looked much better. See too many white tegs, that other color seems more rare and made the car look more aggressive to me.

Paint the gas gap and mirrors lol.

integraFTW

damn nice paint job .....nd i think the side mirrors look nice with the car but the gas cover shoulda got done