My whip game proper.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
four of us members.....hondagodd666,house special,8urcivic and ghettokracker71

more 4dr love

I'm gonna miss the good meets like that one. I'm gonna miss you guys so much :( That was a great day. I'll never forget it, and here I wanted to form another one this fall too. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen. At least, not with me setting it all up. :(

I'll leave that honor to Ricky. If you can set it up, I'll try to make the trip out to another meet like this. Call it a 2nd annual Fall Hybrid Garage Meet.

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
I'm gonna miss the good meets like that one. I'm gonna miss you guys so much :( That was a great day. I'll never forget it, and here I wanted to form another one this fall too. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen. At least, not with me setting it all up. :(

I'll leave that honor to Ricky. If you can set it up, I'll try to make the trip out to another meet like this. Call it a 2nd annual Fall Hybrid Garage Meet.
I'm down if it's going down. Do it like last time, close to the Honda-Tech meet at G-Force. That way I can kill 2 birds with one stone.

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
fuck all these damn n00bs. that is a clean civic. im glad to see that you dericed it. now to go fully built ;)
^and your a real fuckin n00b... i guess you didnt take the time to look at all the pages
Lookadat! I got my bodyguard brushing my shoulders off on you noobs son!

i heard there is an auto-x event in myrtle beach this w/e..i'm trying to find out where and what time but no one knows and jasper didnt respond..that hater lol
I haven't heard anything but I'll check SCCA.

Thanks for your comments all.