MyLittleTeg's build

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Projector retrofitting is an art if you can snag oem hid projectors for free. Now a days kits offer higher quality parts that are near bolt on and cost the same as oem kits.

Just buy the kit from retrofitsource.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
The black looks a lot better. I would personally just restore the OEM headlights. If you want to do something that makes the rear end look a lot better, then do a rear wiper delete. There is a plug in the fire wall below the battery that you can use. It looks a lot better.
Yeah I might do that, at least its one solid color now lol

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Hey look, another retarded quote for my sig.

If you really think eBay is better than OEM, maybe you should go and watch the video that driftworks made about eBay wheels....
Gtfo hater

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Projector retrofitting is an art if you can snag oem hid projectors for free. Now a days kits offer higher quality parts that are near bolt on and cost the same as oem kits.

Just buy the kit from retrofitsource.
Thanks for the tip. I'll Check it out

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Yeah bruh, S*** looks better and it's cheaper! Can't beat that.
NRG shorthub from eBay for $80 compared to ordering off their website for almost double that. Same fucking item but hella cheaper and better than OEM. People on this site will come at you with pitchforks and torches if you fuck up lol. If you make a post they talk shit on it, then complain about there being no regular members. Maybe if people like 94rs wasn't complete douches to rookies in the Honda game they would have more people interested in the site. Okay... Rant over

R13

The other asshole
If you pay attention I'm actually just as big of a dick as he is. :lol:

Buying stuff like that from ebay is risky, Way too f***ing risky, China's copyright laws or lack there of allow them to make cheap shit and put a big companies name on it then sell it for super cheap, Then the shit breaks and causes an accident, You can't file a lawsuit either, It's your problem, Imo it's not worth risking the lives of your loved ones or you just to save a few bucks.

You don't have to buy from their site though, There's plenty of reputable sites that sell legit parts for less than msrp.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
If you pay attention I'm actually just as big of a dick as he is. :lol:

Buying stuff like that from ebay is risky, Way too f***ing risky, China's copyright laws or lack there of allow them to make cheap shit and put a big companies name on it then sell it for super cheap, Then the shit breaks and causes an accident, You can't file a lawsuit either, It's your problem, Imo it's not worth risking the lives of your loved ones or you just to save a few bucks.

You don't have to buy from their site though, There's plenty of reputable sites that sell legit parts for less than msrp.
Yeah but instead of giving that useful info, you (not you specifically) be a smartass and that doesnt solve anything. We were all noobs here once so just because you know a little about Hondas doesn't mean to be a douche. How about giving some helpful advise. I'd love to find a aftermarket wheel to replace my replica but all I can find is like $400 and that's out of budget.

R13

The other asshole
A brand new Sparco or Momo wheel shouldn't be anymore than $250-300 after tax and shipping.

It gets close to or over $400 if you're buying a wheel, Hub and quick release.