Natr0n84's 94 GSR

Kyle

DVP or SSBP. 2 of my favorite Integra colors. But I just love the BOM that comes on DC5s.

natron84

well i hit a snag. turns out a front wheel bearing is bad :(

Anybody know for sure if regular integra wheel bearings will be the right size for these 96 spec r 4x114.3 hubs?

natron84

Best birthday ever! I finally closed on my house, and got some sweet stuff in the mail too :)
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
This all means i finally get to work on my car in a garage with space and electricity(which the last place didnt have).
Was the swap to 4x114.3 easy or hard
Swap was pretty easy, just basic bolt on replacement.

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
Loving the progress! Just curious, where did you pick up the JDM clip, was it someplace in the area? I've been looking into one but don't know how I feel about getting one shipped from Canada or Cali...

natron84

Loving the progress! Just curious, where did you pick up the JDM clip, was it someplace in the area? I've been looking into one but don't know how I feel about getting one shipped from Canada or Cali...
JSHMOTORS.COM. sorry it took so long to reply.

natron84

got my garage remodel done, and i figured i should start on my car now. so i started to tear into the rust
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
gotta get this done soon so i can paint, cant wait.

Last edited:

XjoEnX

Congrats on the house bud! You'll sleep so much more comfortably knowing your car is in a garage. lol. I'm curious to see how you'll go about fixing that rust. Are you welding in new metal?

natron84

thanks guys, and yeah i feel better knowing i dont have to pay rent anymore :)
yeah im welding in modified rocker panes and quarters for an EG. sucks that no one makes replacements for integras, but ill make due.

natron84

Cut more rust off today. This was by far one of the scariest things i've ever done to a car, but it came out good.
[/IMG]
once im done with that i guess i'll finally throw on my trailing arms and rear hub conversion
[/IMG]