NE Ohio All Acura meet in Spring 2004

Mike Diaz

NE Ohio All Acura meet in Spring 2004
I know I'm a little early, but I'm starting to organize an All Acura meet either in Cleveland, Akron, or someplace in between. I'm gonna spend the next few weeks trying to find a spot to have this with a lot of room, and also a place that we can all take some great pics. If anybody is from around this area, please keep an eye out for the perfect spot.

We're looking into having this meet at Quaker Steak & Lube near Rockside RD/Independence, 10 minutes south of Downtown Cleveland.

Tell your Acura friends, let them know that a big meet is coming in the spring. I already have 50 Acura's coming, and we just started talking about this a few days ago.

PM me if you have any questions.

Reply here if you plan on going. We're gonna have trophies for best of show in each model category, plus giveaways and tshirts. The plan is to have this either May 9th or 16th on a Sunday from 11AM well into the night. Hope to see you there.

Mike Diaz

lsvtec-2.0

IS THIS JUST FOR CHILLING OUT AND STUFF OR IS THERE MORE TO THIS GATHERING.
I AM NOT A TRAILER QUEEN TYPE GUY NOR DO I GIVE LOVE TO THEM.
BUT IF IT INVOLVES MORE THAN THAT I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW CAUSE I MIGHT HEAD OUT THERE WITH MY GUYS FROM CHICAGO.
LET ME KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN. :D

Mike Diaz

Originally posted by "lsvtec-2.0"

IS THIS JUST FOR CHILLING OUT AND STUFF OR IS THERE MORE TO THIS GATHERING.
I AM NOT A TRAILER QUEEN TYPE GUY NOR DO I GIVE LOVE TO THEM.
BUT IF IT INVOLVES MORE THAN THAT I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW CAUSE I MIGHT HEAD OUT THERE WITH MY GUYS FROM CHICAGO.
LET ME KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN. :D

Here's my schedule of events:

10am start show
12pm throw out some T shirts from some of the show hotties
1pm announce the 1 hour cruise will start in one hour, throw out some more T shirts
2pm after everyone signs insurance waivers, we head out for a cruise
3pm come back from cruising and some picture taking
4pm announce the winners of the trophies (best car in each model class)
5pm head out to either Thompson Dragway or Dragway 42 for some late night drag racing.

There should be some more fun things to do, I just haven't thought of them yet. I'm trying to get everything in order before the end of the year so I can announce official plans.

I'll post here when I know for sure.

Mike Diaz

lsvtec-2.0

sounds fun
ill let you know if chicago heads will head out then.
let me talk to my people first and ill hit u up.

Dsanchez16

Cincinnati boyz

I am from cincinnati And would possibly want to attend, Integra not all that hooked up yet, but hopefully by then it will be.

Sounds fun, PM me

Mike Diaz

**************UPDATED 3/5/04*************

OK, here's the deal. We're gonna have 2 different shows, one weekend after another.

~The first show will be:
Sunday, May 30th, 2004 - *12am to 7pm* - $5 entry fee. We will have a cruise in and a 1 hour drive around the city and highway. There will be free food and trophies given away.

~The second show will be a 2 part show:
Sunday June 6th, 2004 - *11am to 4:30 pm* - $5 entry fee. There will be another cruise in and another drive around the city and highway. More free food and trophies will be given away. The second part of the show will consist of everyone getting together and driving 40 minutes away to Dragway 42 in West Salem, Ohio. There will be a $10 entry fee for an open track from 6pm to 10pm. You can get in as many runs as you want, you can even set it up so you can race your friends. This will be a lot of fun and I encourage you to get your butt out there and race with us.

Both shows will be located at:
JD Byrider of Canton
3000 W. Tuscarawas St.
Canton, OH 44708

After the June 6th show we will be heading to:
Dragway 42
9161 Rainbow Hwy
West Salem, OH 44287

If you have any questions, email me at datdaz84@usa.com
Use www.mapquest.com for directions from your house to the show.

Thanks
Mike Diaz