nedge1021's DA integra

nedge1021

Well, after a 4 year break from the honda scene i decided to leave the AWD Subaru world and pick up my 4th 2nd Gen integra. All 4 have been white and i have some ideas planned for this one.

Picked it up 2 days ago, replaced the motor for the drivers window ( would roll down but not up), also replaced the fuel pump with Walbro 255 and installed an alarm. Also put on amber bumper lights ( will post pics later) and tomorrow ill be installing front rear uper strut bars, c-pillar bar, and a few ther parts i have left over from my last leggy.

nedge1021

which one lol.
heres my most recent..... 2000 2.5 RS

here was my 2007 Forester XT

my 2011 2.5i

cant find any pics of my other ones. But i had a 97 lgt wagon dumped on k-sports, a 92 legacy with wrx swap ( engine, interior, suspension, basically everything,

Sammich

that first subie you had is what i was looking for when i was searching for my DB too..LOVEEEEEEE that bodystyle subie...LOVE your DA tho bro..looks super clean

what's your plans for it?

nedge1021

well, my last DA i had was b16 lsvtec and i might go that route. But ive been considering doing a b20b swap, reliable, cheap, and alot less complicated.
heres a few pics i found of my last DA

photo of the build oming together

and about 6k later

Last edited:

Sammich

damnnnnnnn 6k...nah i wont do a ls/v now lol..def looks good though. cant wait to see what route you take..i've been thinking B20 swap here as well

nedge1021

ya, that motor was built balls deep tho, i could just did the b16 head and saved lotta money, but i did internal work, everything.

Today was a sucky day, had my shop look over the teg and 457 dollars later some things have been fixed. The dizzy was shot and as soon as we took the cap off damn near crumbled ( $265 new dizzy), plugs were nasty ( $25), plus another $80 for diag time as well as some shop fee's. Woulda done it all myself but i didnt have time and my wife woulda killed me if she saw me working on my car instead of spending time with her. Next week ill be putting on a new oil pan ( previous owner was so low he took a chunk out the bottom) and gasket. Also the pass brake caliper is sticking and need to replace a ton of bushings. Kinda wish the previous owner woulda had the car looked at before selling it " flawless" condition, Oh wells

Sammich

i was thinking about doing that and was saying i'd want to build the motor w/ damn near new parts all the way from the bottom up..guess i wont do that now

nedge1021

today got new oil pan,gasket, and a new shift knob, most likely will be installing the new pan/gasket mañana

nedge1021

ordered new rotors, pads, calipers, SS brake lines. will be installing monday assuming they are shipped by then. Also installed my c-pillar bar and rewired my rear speakers so that they work

nedge1021

heres a pic of the c-pillar bar i installed the other day. figured id snap a pic while i was cleaning out mold in the trunk

dlo253

i was thinking about doing that and was saying i'd want to build the motor w/ damn near new parts all the way from the bottom up..guess i wont do that now
Don't do it unless you are ready for some down time and to dump insane amounts of money into it.. That's what I did... Can't say I regret it, but it was a hectic time and had like no money to spare for anything other than the car/motor lol.

Pretty nice DA you got to start out with man, can't wait to see how she turns out.

Sammich

installed rear window visor today, got bored and needed something to do lol
heres a pic of the c-pillar bar i installed the other day. figured id snap a pic while i was cleaning out mold in the trunk
very nice bro...love that selection of rear window visor..i hate the unnecessary big ones

Don't do it unless you are ready for some down time and to dump insane amounts of money into it.. That's what I did... Can't say I regret it, but it was a hectic time and had like no money to spare for anything other than the car/motor lol.

Pretty nice DA you got to start out with man, can't wait to see how she turns out.
LMAO yuuuuuuuuuuuup exactly what i thought..lemme buy a B20z and be happy :lol: