Need advice: Is this 2000 Teg worth $4000?

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
True, you could probably find someone to do it cheaper than a dealer though. It's a pretty fair price tbh.

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
Same price as what mine what set @. If you really want that one talk them down a bit. 36-3700 Max. It is clean though..

Nick_C78

Really depends on how much they go for in your area and how much you like the car. It is easy for us to say its not worth it because we got ours for XXXX amount, but really it just depends. The mileage is low and it is fairly clean. I would say more like 3500 aslong as it has been maintained well. That is a generous offer too. Tad high, but fair for both parties if you really want the car.

Dr Grant

Here's the GSR I had my eye on before I decided to blow all my money on college (don't get me wrong it was the wise decision :lol:) but it's just a comparison I guess you could say.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/4921145743.html

Also I bought my 2000 LS with 85k on the clock for 4350. Not as clean body condition but I was happy with the purchase. I didn't know about the popular following behind these cars before I bought my car, but if I had I would have waited for a GSR to come along like this one above.

Last edited:

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
Im pretty sure there are Auto Gsr's in japan as i have seen them on Japanese car auctions. Look it up.