Need help with tire size

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
no wheel spacers!! Those are bad for your hubs.

If anything roll your fenders.
I was thinking of trimming them instead of rolling them. Heard trimming works better for Hondas. That's if I have to. Well we'll see what happens when I get my new wheels.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I was thinking of trimming them instead of rolling them. Heard trimming works better for Hondas. That's if I have to. Well we'll see what happens when I get my new wheels.
I think trimming would be more work... having to cut even and paint so rust doesn't form...

I've honestly never heard of trimming, but that's probably because I haven't really looked into options like that.. lol

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I think trimming would be more work... having to cut even and paint so rust doesn't form...

I've honestly never heard of trimming, but that's probably because I haven't really looked into options like that.. lol
Me too. I've only heard of rolling. I recently found out about a month ago.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Rolling them can make you fender or quarter panel kinda wavy. That's my only problem with that, because I'm looking to slap the fatest footprint I can on the GSX but I don't wanna have to roll the edges. It's minor but sometimes noticeable