Need some information on my new integ

NewbIntegOwner

I live in southern California, in the san diego area. I'm very new to owning an integra and i don't really know a lot about cars. Maybe if there is someone in my area, would you want to take a look at what I have and inform me on what I can do to it to make it better? Any help would be much apreciated.

Here is the exterior of my car ( kind of ) : http://imgur.com/J3Hhr9t

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
make it better how?

You could absolutly strip everything out throw a bucket seat in and get fast on track or have a super nice car, or an all out show car.

If you can narrow down what you want we can help you acheive that goal.

SoundEfx

I would start with changing all of the fluids and then elaborate on what you mean when you say 'make it better'.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
put an LS1 engine in there. take off the hood and put some drag slicks on there..BETTER car with almost 500hp to it . BOOM ... BETTER

Last edited:

Noneed2Hate

I live in southern California, in the san diego area. I'm very new to owning an integra and i don't really know a lot about cars. Maybe if there is someone in my area, would you want to take a look at what I have and inform me on what I can do to it to make it better? Any help would be much apreciated.

Here is the exterior of my car ( kind of ) : http://imgur.com/J3Hhr9t
I live in Oceanside, but as saiid just make sure you get preventative maintenance done and you should be good.

sandblaster

Also, don't forget to check all four tires, make sure its not expired. Tread may look thick but the rubber compound won't hold the pressure and stress. It would be better to have it replace for a budget meal brand like nitto tires than to be sorry in the future.

94RS

No fucks given.
actually in a way they are. At least on the R compound side. NT01s are the cheapest bang for your buck r compound tire IMO. Probably the best 100tw tire.

That makes sense. But as far as regular tires, when I hear "budget" I think if something like Starfire, Nankang or Prime Well... You know, trash :lol: