Need suspesion issues help

ca86108

hi im new to the site and i just got some questions and need a major suspension. ok i have a 95 integra gsr. and i just got tein lowering springs 1.8 inch drop. i installed the front too already and my back is stock so its slanted. i couldnnt do the back ones cuz the bolts are so rusted that they wont come off on the rear control arms, we even broke the bolts. So i had to buy new rear control arms, they costs about 95 EACH. had to get 2. then i gotta pay MORE to install them with springs, then i gotta pay for a new alignment, then pay for new shocks and struts and possibly cambers. so i need to kno is it REALLLLLY worth all that which is about 500$ JUST TO DROP THE BACK ones or should i just leave my front installed and leave the back stocck. aight thanks ...peace

DownShift96GSR

If you need new shit for your car, get it. If you gotta buy new stuff, get afermarket. You can leave the front on and the back stock, its gonna look hella funny though. When building a car, you gotta pay more money to make sure its kept in good condition.

Baldy201

First off you dont need to take the strut off to just change the springs. I did it with out taking off the strut. Second if you have to take the strut off just cut the bolt. get new bushings and bolts and nuts from ACE or Home Depot.