Need ur help where to buy parts

MoJoJoJo

Banned
Need ur help

whats a good website to order parts, bodykits, engine parts, etc...i'm looking most for Sicon TC aftermarket parts anybody out there has the info i need? i'll be very grateful

BuddhazWisdom

LS POWA
MoJoJoJo said:
whats a good website to order parts, bodykits, engine parts, etc...i'm looking most for Sicon TC aftermarket parts anybody out there has the info i need? i'll be very grateful
hey if you now kenny tran...then you know he has a shop in texas called jotech racing....i think he has a site..im not sure...but i can probally get you a number..ill see....so umm pm me later...

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea i kno who kenny tran is, but he's like in garland tx, i dont like ebay, i'm willing to spend the extra cash to get my money's worth. there isnt alot of parts aviable for the tc, so its hard to find, maybe somebody has the answer to my problem. well i'm still looking, thx for helping

xboost

ebay is always good be if ANY OF you guys want let me know because I am planning on opening a ebay store and I do ahave a tax id # so I can buy from the whole sellers,,,I can get shit cheaper........let me know