neg rep- were you neg rep for bs?

gs300cky

maybe we can get the same thing where you need atleast 6months on here or 500posts type of idea...????

and idk how some people write the way they do, its scary actually! then again some ppl may hate the way i write with my substitutes such as u=you y=why wood=would idk=i dont know ppl=people etc etc etc

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Can't hide your neg rep from premium members :thumbs up

I've only been forced to give out negative rep a few times. I prefer to spread the love

mirrorimg

maybe we can get the same thing where you need atleast 6months on here or 500posts type of idea...????

and idk how some people write the way they do, its scary actually! then again some ppl may hate the way i write with my substitutes such as u=you y=why wood=would idk=i dont know ppl=people etc etc etc
lol, if you substitute wood for would people will think you are illiterate. ppl, u, y, etc are at least a contraction of the real word. You would probably be better substituting "wud" for would.

Regardless, if people think it's that much faster to type ppl vs people on a qwerty keyboard, shame on them. On those old phones where you have to hit a number multiple times, that's one thing, but when you have all of the letters that easily acceptable, you should make it easier on people reading the posts.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
lol, if you substitute wood for would people will think you are illiterate. ppl, u, y, etc are at least a contraction of the real word. You would probably be better substituting "wud" for would.

Regardless, if people think it's that much faster to type ppl vs people on a qwerty keyboard, shame on them. On those old phones where you have to hit a number multiple times, that's one thing, but when you have all of the letters that easily acceptable, you should make it easier on people reading the posts.
I do prefer when people use proper English, or at least make an attempt at using some form of sentence structure. When you get a single paragraph that is 1000 words and it's all in caps lock, it becomes a bit irritating!

whitedc4

i don't use it anymore lol that was 3 years ago but now i have the curve.... it still is a pain to use with the tiny keys i've had it for 3 years and i haaaaaaaate it. i have an iphone that i'm going to unlock and start using eventually but til then.......

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
I had the new curve when they went from the trackball to the touch pad. I loved the track ball and hated the pad. I got an iPhone after boot.

whitedc4

i hate the trackball if i use it while i put my make up on the oil from my make up thats like not even visible on my hands makes it catch and won't move til i move it like 9000 times.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
i hate the trackball if i use it while i put my make up on the oil from my make up thats like not even visible on my hands makes it catch and won't move til i move it like 9000 times.
You can buy new trackballs for virtually nothing. Don't get too excited, the iPhone sucks too.