Neon lights under my car

Zoo pop

So I have a gsr 96 that I'm working on. The car isn't my daily driven car and I was looking to add neon lights to the bottom of my car for night drives in the summer or for shows. What do you guys think about adding neon lights?

Zoo pop

Lame just wanted it to stand out a bit more at night but ya staying away from if seem to be the best idea thx guys

Nick_C78

This is still 2013 right? In this day we have this fancy technology called LED lights. So if you did want to put SOME sort of lighting on your car, I would suggest LED, not old school neon. I personally don't like flashy things that draw attention, but it is your car man. If you want it lit up like a christmas tree I say go for it. Fuck what all these guys say.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I seen it in person. It doesnt look bad. I kinda like it, but I would never do it to my car.

Sent from my phone

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
ive actually seen it tastefully done. couldnt see the light source and it barely glowed so it was like mood lighting-ish.

old 'ricer' tendencies are slowly coming back. ie, all clear tails.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

Zoo pop

Doesn't look to bad I seen it done with some stock cars I mean ya if brings attention but it does make the car look some what nicer at night but that could be me lol.