New db7 owner & member

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
Dude I was browsing craigslist last week and I saw this clean ass car! Didn't say what transmission was in it, but this is a clean ride nonetheless. Never seen that color before. Take care of her and keep us posted on what you do with it.

[Future DB7/DB8 owner] lol maybe
Yea I had seen it listed for a few days..went and looked at it and loved it! It's got a few minor scratches and dings but still pretty nice overall. you stay in the DFW area?

rockadilla

thats right.
:hi:
Looks pretty good man, welcome, it needs a drop tho BAD haha, and give it some TLC and it'll be a nice teg :thumbs up

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
:hi:
Looks pretty good man, welcome, it needs a drop tho BAD haha, and give it some TLC and it'll be a nice teg :thumbs up
I know it! LOL I have a brand new set of coilovers I never installed on my prelude..any chance they'd fit an integra?

rockadilla

thats right.
Don't count on it dude, I'm pretty sure that the 92-95 civic struts are the same as the tegs, but I'm almost positive the preludes won't fit, just trade urs for teg coilovers or sell em lol

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
Thats such a cool color! get some sweet rims! :D and lower immediately! lol you need to hack the springs atleast! Lol jk jk

acura1

94dc4 took the words right out of my mouth, the b16 is not worth the swap unless your just going to get the heads good words to live by. Also get a game plan (start with step 1 and go from there) 1. suspension, make
sure you got a solid foundation check your lower control arms, both front and rear,replace if needed. Because
if your talking Power, touque then a solid suspension will be needed. Also once you do the swap Invest in a good set of motor mounts, I hear all the time people going the cheep way and ending up regreting it latter down the road. but get a game plan

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
^Thanks for the advice..the more I've looked into different options I'm leaning more toward going ls/vtec..however that'll be a little while down the road so right now suspension is my first project goal

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
yeah another 4dr whore, welcome to the site, dont see those wheels too often!
thanks..they're just some weird 15" wheels that were on the car when I bought it. thinking about painting them a darker color (gunmetal or black) once I get the suspension done..