New DB8 picked up

shocker

its really nice lookin car...i noticed you mentioned you need and obd1 ecu...i have a couple of them, a p06 with hondata s200, and a p06 chipped and socketed and the chip in it has redline set for 9,000 and vtec for 4,500 if your interested. just lookin out

easybake

I like food
its really nice lookin car...i noticed you mentioned you need and obd1 ecu...i have a couple of them, a p06 with hondata s200, and a p06 chipped and socketed and the chip in it has redline set for 9,000 and vtec for 4,500 if your interested. just lookin out

thank but i think im needing s300.. but im not sure.. ill find out though thanks for looking out though

edit-- also i had a couple of things updated... i added DOHC vtec sticker on the side. i think it looks awesome.. and i think instead of the evo2 exhaust im going to get a type-r stock axle back.. im looking for something quiet not to attract lots of attention. what do you guys think/?

samace_sg

Second Glance
dude... one of the best Dbs i've seen.. love how the meshies look.. Take some more day shots for us.

easybake

I like food
im getting a new camera sometime soon. so im kinda waiting to take sick photos then.. but i just cleaned her so i may go snap some shots right now.