New Forum Member: JDM Integra

Pablo_Nore

Mindless Behavior
Hey guys, i'm new to the forum, just bought my first Integra : 1994 JDM Honda Integra from a friend at a reasonable price. For the price i would not expect everything to be perfect.
Mods are Aerospeed Exhaust, JVC head unit, Ebay short shifter (broken), Short Ram intake, 17' wheels, CF Tail Lights.

1. It has 17's on the front & it rubs on the inner fender.
2. There is a leak that i can't find but only the right side on the floor gets wet.
3. Shifter broke (Piece that screw the knob on) but you are still able to drive.
4. Bumper doesnt fit quite right, needs body work on the right side.
5. Other minor things that can be fixed easily.

But like i said previously for the price i cant complain. Well yea i can!

Had to repaint the bumper (temporarily)
Before

After

CF Tail Lights

Aerospeed Exhaust

Interior w/ Broke Shifter

Would be great if you guys could help me out with the leak thing & opinions on what to do concerning the rubbing. Thanks in advance :oops:

Last edited:

jznsn2u

Welcome to Club Integra. Nice color scheme you got there. What size tire's do you have?

RT Type-R

"Carpe Diem"
cool cool, just keep us posted and good luck with ur build

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Nice pickup man, alot of potential. Not really a "JDM Honda Integra" though, because it's a US front end with a Honda emblem. Not trying to cut on you haha, just pointing it out. The JDM Integras have a different front end with square headlights :thumbs up

Ganyon

Nice pickup man, alot of potential. Not really a "JDM Honda Integra" though, because it's a US front end with a Honda emblem. Not trying to cut on you haha, just pointing it out. The JDM Integras have a different front end with square headlights :thumbs up

So if it's not JDM then why is it right hand drive?

Pablo_Nore

Mindless Behavior
Yeah please pick up some OEM's, and id get a new exhaust if i were you
Yea, & why would i get a new exhaust, even though i'm putting headers & straight pipe with the exhaust (no emission laws).

LOL ok well its a RHD Honda Integra, 5 Speed, ZC Engine.