New goodies and more to come.

L_Acura_S

So I ordered some new goodies today, will have pix when they show. After a little research, some long planing, and searching I made a list of what parts Im using to boost my Ls. Most are coming from go-autoworks-stores.com. May not be greddy but from research definitely are good products. Its a shame my insurance came first or I'd have more on order but thats ok I've got time. And IMO after looking into just piecing my own kit together has saved me so much money, def would suggest doing this instead of buying a kit. Now to the goodies.

Right now Ive ordered:
Intercooler, and charge piping, flanged for a turbonetics raptor bov.
blox turbo mani.

ON LAY AWAY haha I wish,

Coming soon:
Bullseye Power T3/T04 57 trim
Tial wastegate
Oil lines - from autoworks, AND my own CUSTOM catch can.
440 cc injectors (Unsure of what brand)
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Aem wideband
Hondata s300
2.5 D.P.
Hondata 4 bar map sensor

Give some advise on your guys opinion, some are not set and stone.

heykosal

Angkorian
How much did that manifold cost you? Is it just a log?

How much boost are you planning to run? Approximately how much horsepower are you shooting for?

L_Acura_S

215 for the manifold, and yes its a cast iron log manifold. For now Id like to run 10 psi at the track, and 8 psi doing my dd, and Im hoping for 225 250 for the stock boost, after the build 450. Once funds come my way after a bit I will build the engine.

Last edited:
215 for the manifold, and yes its a cast iron log manifold. For now Id like to run 10 psi at the track, and 8 psi doing my dd, and Im hoping for 225 250 for the stock boost, after the build 450. Once funds come my way after a bit I will build the engine.
You want to do this on a stock block?

I'm not sure but my guess it you will need to have one hell of a tune to keep it together for long.