New guy from VA

fastshadow171

hey whats up guys. new to the forums from va..... i actually just picked up a 96 integra 4dr gsr. has some cosmetics problems and needs paint but motor and interior in amazing shape and runs great and i love it so far. i actually traded my 2000 blue civic si for it there was alot of motor issues with the si i didnt have time nor money to put into. so traded for this and just took the loss. and i think it was worth it. will post pic when i get some this week.

Ryan659

You shouldn't be allowed to make a "new member" thread unless you have pics :) welcome to the club

fastshadow171

lol -_- sorry.. actually relized i do have some cell phone pics i had from the day i got it. here is the few i have. i promise better pics coming soon. but not in the greatest shape needs a new front bumper and driver fender both are primered right now. but its going ot be a nice project cause motor and interior are in amazing shape.

wheels are gone when i get some 15s or 16s only wheel i had to put back on when he took his lol.

96LSteg

Jemel
I see you are in the military (spotted the combat boots in the passenger floor). Welcome to the club bro.
-Im B Co 1-118th INF SCNG

Sent from your mom's room using Tapatalk

fastshadow171

I see you are in the military (spotted the combat boots in the passenger floor). Welcome to the club bro.
-Im B Co 1-118th INF SCNG
actualy no military here lol. those are the dudes i traded with. he was military..

but thanks for the welcome

I use the same toothpaste...lol

Welcome to the site!
lol yea actually the dudes i got the car from toothpaste haha. but i use the same to lol.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Ohhhh! Haha the pictures must have been from before he cleaned his stuff out for you.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
welcome! a DB8? nice. doesn't look bad at all from those photos. repaint that bumper and you're golden.

fastshadow171

What part of va are you from?
im from hampton/newport news area.

welcome! a DB8? nice. doesn't look bad at all from those photos. repaint that bumper and you're golden.
thanks, yea thats the plan. there is some bad spots in the paint all around the car and the bumper and driver fender are both primered lol... so come feb im repaint the whole car nighthawk black pearl.

Last edited: