new guy

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Welcome to the club bro!
Me personally I think klutch is a c********* who gives a f*** about punctuation b**** we ain't in school!!
Let him do HIS car the way HE wants to

Op any future plans?
I have an extra set of the Cabin Harness send me a pm
Oh look, our resident thug is at it again. There's a difference between being in school and having the ability to make a cohesive sentence. Is it really that hard to do?
And obviously he will do his car how he wants, I gave an opinion. Don't like it? Shove your thumb up your butt and piss off, I didn't attack you or anyone else personally

Sorry OP, I'm actually very easy to get along with if you're not a doucher like this guy^ :p lol

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
Welcome to the club bro!
Me personally I think klutch is a c********* who gives a f*** about punctuation b**** we ain't in school!!

Op any future plans?
Tell us how you really feel.

Looks like a decent start. I would look into getting your door repaired or getting a new one personally. Especially since it's blacked out, so paint-matching would cost you like five bucks.

philds01

oilpandan
the guy who had it before me claimed he hit a mailbox but i highly doubt it i think he just dented it making a turn into his driveway he was not an enthusiast.

philds01

oilpandan
Oh look, our resident thug is at it again. There's a difference between being in school and having the ability to make a cohesive sentence. Is it really that hard to do?
And obviously he will do his car how he wants, I gave an opinion. Don't like it? Shove your thumb up your butt and piss off, I didn't attack you or anyone else personally

Sorry OP, I'm actually very easy to get along with if you're not a doucher like this guy^ :p lol

your fine with me man i thought you were just giving me a little shit which is perfectly fine with me. I am not easily offended but i do appreciate any input good or bad.

philds01

oilpandan
Tell us how you really feel.

Looks like a decent start. I would look into getting your door repaired or getting a new one personally. Especially since it's blacked out, so paint-matching would cost you like five bucks.
yeah i think a new door is in order but the junkyards where l live are terrible at getting anything useful any ideas?

philds01

oilpandan
Welcome to the club bro!

Op any future plans?

i would definetly be interested in those but as far as future plans im looking for a full trubo build. i am told the b series motors are a good platform and with a gsr trans and stage one clutch already installed i should have some good starting points.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
the guy who had it before me claimed he hit a mailbox but i highly doubt it i think he just dented it making a turn into his driveway he was not an enthusiast.
Probably, I don't see how he would manage to drive into a mailbox. Haha

Can't wait to see where this goes, looks like your off to a good start. How do you like the emusa? My friend has one and it sounds pretty good. A bit ricey on hers since it's a 4 1/2 tip though. Lol

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
yeah i think a new door is in order but the junkyards where l live are terrible at getting anything useful any ideas?
Definitely keep an eye on Craig's again for that as well, part outs are usually pretty abundant for integras.

And yeah build your engine right and you should have no problems with turbo. Take a look at our forced induction section on here, lots of FAQs and helpful topics in there :thumbs up

philds01

oilpandan
Probably, I don't see how he would manage to drive into a mailbox. Haha

Can't wait to see where this goes, looks like your off to a good start. How do you like the emusa? My friend has one and it sounds pretty good. A bit ricey on hers since it's a 4 1/2 tip though. Lol
Yeah it boggles my mind that he did lol. Thank you for the compliments man im excited about it! I want to learn as much as i can about these cars so i bought wisely. And the exhaust is great in the top end,and it's mild enough to where i can auctually hear myself think inside of the car and have a conversation with a passenger.

philds01

oilpandan
Definitely keep an eye on Craig's again for that as well, part outs are usually pretty abundant for integras.

And yeah build your engine right and you should have no problems with turbo. Take a look at our forced induction section on here, lots of FAQs and helpful topics in there :thumbs up

Thanks a lot man, new to the honda scene and trying to learn i cant lie that i used to be a little ignorant to how much power these cars could make until i got spanked by one in my audi lol.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Yeah it boggles my mind that he did lol. Thank you for the compliments man im excited about it! I want to learn as much as i can about these cars so i bought wisely. And the exhaust is great in the top end,and it's mild enough to where i can auctually hear myself think inside of the car and have a conversation with a passenger.
You got lucky with that, haha. These are definetley good cars to tinker with.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Haha there are some stupid fast ones. What kind of Audi did you have? That's probably gonna be my next car