New Head Unit

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea i've seen that one alot, how u like it so far? i'm in the market for a new head unit myself, still cant find what i'm looking for. how u like urs?

speedin

The Transporter
its great. sound output is also very good. i cant imagine how i drove and listened to the radio w/o a remote. also it looks very good. all blacked out. and at night the screen looks very good, and when u open it their is some nice blue and red lights see pic. it also has all the sub outputs u need. built in equalizers. and a sound loudness setting that really makes a sound system sound good.

CHILD

all day all JDM
very nice :thumbs up.....i just installed a JVC head unit in my teg too! Now all i gotta do is get some replacement speakers for the rear

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
Very nice unit. I LOVE my /////Alpine though <3333333

Todd

token ex-mod
speedin said:
i love my sony. i know alpine is better but sony is just as good imo
and you obviously dont base that opinion on any facts :lol:
i dont like sony, but congrats :thumbs up

speedin

The Transporter
i know i know. numbers are numbers but..........................................................i dunno mabye just the looks of sony xplod compaired to alpine's look..............................o yea also its cheaper :D

Last edited:

Todd

token ex-mod
the call them xplod's for a reason ;)
:lol:

no really though, they make a great "best bang for the buck" deck

speedin

The Transporter
Todd said:
the call them xplod's for a reason ;)
:lol:

no really though, they make a great "best bang for the buck" deck
oops let "pretend" i didnt spell xplod wrong :lol: . but true. also, come on that black out look is sexy 8) . alpine is more function over form.

Last edited:

tYPe R iNt3GRa

Nice

Nice unit, altho i am not a fan of Sony. I've had Sony head units in the past and dint like the quality. Then i went to Pioneer and there was a big difference, Sound and Looks. I then got into a professional system, so i went and got an Alpine CDA-9835 through my sponsorship for the price of jus shipping and handling. This unit is so great, EQs are adjustable for perfect sound imaging. U cant beat Alpine quality.