New Integra Owner

Tizzle

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums and a new Integra owner. Just bought my 2001 Acura Integra LS on 02/10/14. I'm also a Chevy Camaro (2010) owner and am going to be using this Integra as my work/school commute. Looking forward for all the info I need to keep this car on top of it's maintenance!

Bought the car on craigslist for $3500 and I thought I made a really bad choice because after 2 days I thought the CV axle or wheel bearing was going out due to rotation noise, especially when I turn left. But the axel shop that I took it to thought it was the transmission because the noise seemed to have came from it. My heart dropped, and so I took it to a reputable transmission shop and they found out that all the wheel lug nuts were very loose. Such a simple fix lol.

Also here is a picture of the car, it's really clean and has 143k miles. Things that I will probably need to do in the future is catalytic converter cause it's throwing P0420 (and only that code) code and probably a driving belt cause the car is screeching just a little bit.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=D2AA14BE8E8E2AAB%2113126

Last edited:

Shadowwolf

Shadowwolf_DA9
It's probably better to have a daily drive that's not to low, kills me every time I have to go over a speed bump.
Cool teggy, welcome to the forum.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
:welcome: to CI!

Your ride doesn't have to be that low. Whatever makes you satisfied...go for it.

Tizzle

Yeah, I drive a lot probably 100 miles total on a business day. In the future the miles will go down once I settle down and finish my program. But so far I'm loving the Integra (love my camaro ss too :p )

osiris19

In my opinion it looks more aggressive and stands out more than the 94-97 front.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk