New Member & Current Project

oemda

Love the headlights and exhaust you have on there.. Check my thread if you could, cause I need some motivation to not sell the car and get out of the game.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
more pics of that DC with DC5 spoiler? I want to see more pics of that spoiler's fitment. The rear shot you posted appears to have nice fitment of the spoiler, and the shape of it seems awesome for the teg's body lines.

KNOWtheLEDGE

1 800 GETATME
Love the headlights and exhaust you have on there.. Check my thread if you could, cause I need some motivation to not sell the car and get out of the game.
Thanks, the headlights were a must. Waiting for a new top piece of the whole front bulkhead, where the lights bolt up to. The passenger side of it is all dented n makes the one-piece not line up.
As for the exhaust, I like it alot, but I think its too loud. Maybe ill try a new cat before I decide to swap it out.

KNOWtheLEDGE

1 800 GETATME
more pics of that DC with DC5 spoiler? I want to see more pics of that spoiler's fitment. The rear shot you posted appears to have nice fitment of the spoiler, and the shape of it seems awesome for the teg's body lines.

I think it flowed pretty nicely with the jdm front, but the fitment was off a bit. I bought it with it on. I think it could have been trimmed down a bit. Sand down the bottoms so it sits a little more flush with the rear quarters. And he just had one bolt holding each end lol.

KNOWtheLEDGE

1 800 GETATME
Well my new piece should be here tomorrow! And its been about a month maybe more since i ordered my intake and still nothing! But this weekend hopefully I can get that piece welded in, get my headlights in, and maybe put in the springs.

KNOWtheLEDGE

1 800 GETATME
More Parts!

Just got the new upper part of the front bulkhead. Yay for everything being alligned!

Got the one-pieces set up, just waiting til the weekend to knock out the old one n slap this in!

My intake I ordered over a month ago comes toomorrow! About time!

oemda

For the front bulk head, do you have to weld it on there?

KNOWtheLEDGE

1 800 GETATME
It looks like the fenders and the hood release kinda hold it down, but its also tack welded on the ends. From what I can see, anyways lol.

KNOWtheLEDGE

1 800 GETATME
Well I got that intake finally.. last week actually. And guess what? WRONG ONE. Wrong intake, no filter, and no freebies lol.
Been emailing them and they want pictures! Like I'm making it up or some sh!t. So as of now, I'm still at square one..

oemda

Well I got that intake finally.. last week actually. And guess what? WRONG ONE. Wrong intake, no filter, and no freebies lol.
Been emailing them and they want pictures! Like I'm making it up or some sh!t. So as of now, I'm still at square one..
So, you've "BEEN" emailing them and they ask for pictures? Kinda sounds like bad customer service to me. Where'd you order the intake from?

KNOWtheLEDGE

1 800 GETATME
Lights aren't installed yet! The weather here is still shitty,, like fall/early winter.

and I've been emailing inlinefour about the intake, but its their vendor/distributor that's slacking (pro motion is the company)

KNOWtheLEDGE

1 800 GETATME
Shit its been awhile!! Lemme get all ya'll up to speed here..

The headlights and new top piece for the rad support got installed..

Someone stole ONE (1) turn signal outta my bumper.. So I got some ambers to replace them.

Got my springs installed (Tein S-Tech) still on stock struts for now..

Got sick of looking at the big rust hole in my pass fender.. so I did this lol

NO MORE RUST hahaha

As of now, I'm workin on my LSV and waitin to install some Koni Yellows.

Ill make a thread of my engine build pretty soon!

Other updates, not motor related, I put in some Type R's all around and also an Alpine deck. Picked up a new fender if I get bored of the bombed one. Had Falken Hanabi's (15in) on her, few months back I bought Honda Fit HFP (16in) wheels for her. Bought and installed 92-93 tails.

Future mods..

90-91 front bumper with mugen knockoff (Vis)
OR
JDP front lip

Thin side moldings

Sidemarkers

pondering JDP/PWJDM rear visor

Window visors

Honda f&r badges

and of course... body and paint

KNOWtheLEDGE

1 800 GETATME
Just a lil update.. This teg is for sale, and I bought another DA =]
Picked it up for 1500, chassis has 242,xxx motor is unknown. Has a swapped head, intake, and sitting on sleeves.
I just finished my lsv build so that's gettin dropped in.
Some snaps of the new whip

Ended up swapping the headlights, bumper lights, and tails from the white onto the red.

Then swapped wheels.

Also shaved the antenna, and took care of the paint bubbling on the hood. I got my stereo and speakers all installed in this one, and I gutted the hatch a bit and painted it. Now just waiting to drop this in..