im just so glad i came up on this gsr, gave me something to play with

JDMsneakerz

dont believe the hype
first thing i notice was the 1st gen TE37s mMmMm

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Haha thats cool i loved my auto LS to, it was hard to let go

im just so glad i came up on this gsr, gave me something to play with
hey VERY nice gsr! man i wish i got one, but when i bought my car i didnt really know much about the types of teggys... :smackself but so yeah ive now got a RS manual. But i was wondering how big of a difference there is between the ls and gsr in terms of like acceleration and speed and stuff, etc.

Oh and how much did u get yours for???

4drs=morewhores

Master-D-B-ate
first thing i notice was the 1st gen TE37s mMmMm
Yeah sexy arent they
hey VERY nice gsr! man i wish i got one, but when i bought my car i didnt really know much about the types of teggys... :smackself but so yeah ive now got a RS manual. But i was wondering how big of a difference there is between the ls and gsr in terms of like acceleration and speed and stuff, etc.

Oh and how much did u get yours for???
yeah i didnt much when i bought my first teg, and actually i still have alot to learn. Well the obvious difference like leather interior and vtec motor. Heres a link that might help http://www.itrsport.com/specifications.html

i got my car for $4600 w/ 94k miles

AmberLynne

Lol. theres a guy around here that has your name on his plates. I think it's an integra too if I remember right.

4drs=morewhores

Master-D-B-ate
YEAH and rare as SHIT! i've only seen that one EG of Cali Luv Crew have a set
sure are. and not very common on tegs and civics since you would need to do 4 x 114 conversion. mine came off a 96 type r i believe thats what my friend said

btw, do u have a link to a pic of that eg, id love to see it. i found one guys from Cali Luvs photos but i coulding find the one with my rims

looking good dude how much are u puling wih that turbo ? :lol:
sorry i dont got any numbers for ya. needs a dyno tune badly. boosting 7 psi. motor has stock internals i hope everything will be ok. im newb when it comes to turbo, i'll have to ask my friend

Lol. theres a guy around here that has your name on his plates. I think it's an integra too if I remember right.
really he has 4drs=morewhores as a license plate? how did he spell it with just 7 letters??

Last edited:

4drs=morewhores

Master-D-B-ate
oh yeah any suggestion for lower control arms?

also whats a good turbo timer, hopefully something under $100 and has security features. im not even sure i will keep the turbo on
ebay has the apexi and greedy ones for pretty cheap. greedy seem really bulky, apexi seems thin and can be installed almost anywhere so im leaning towards that one

it sucks having to waiting in the car for it to cool down, but it does give me an excuse to smoke lol

also anyone have a smog hook up? i have like a week to do it and i dont think ill have a chance to remove turbo and put stock intake/exhuast

PM me please

Last edited:

Vanhandle

I'll post some specs and engine bay pics when i get home, im at work on my phone right now

btw, Vanhandle, my rims are white not gunmetal or were u suggesting i get some. I wouldnt because i like my Volks and i doubt anyone else has them on their teg
Nah, I like your white Volks on green too. I have gunmetal/green though and love it too :D