New member!

Mick Lvn

Hey guys, have been a member before but was only around for a short amount of time with maybe 5 post. So wanted to introduce myself. A few may already know me but my name is Mick and I am from Richmond, VA. I work for Jspec Auto and will soon become a vendor I feel it is worth while! Here is a few pics of the car! Enjoy!

Mods:

Motor:
-B18C JDM GSR swap
-Skunk2 intake manifold
-PasswordJDM Power Chamber intake
-Type-R header
-Fujitsubo cat-back (Jasma stamped)
-Test pipe

Suspension/Wheels/Tires:
-Fortune Auto coilovers
-Megan c-pillar bar
-16x7 +38 Work Meister S1's
-205/45 Hankook Ventus RS2's

Exterior:
-OEM Type-R front lip
-OEM optional side skirts
-OEM optional rear valances
-Shaved rear washer squirter, antenna, emblems, decals, and "Integra" in front and rear bumpers
-Paint 2 months old Honda R505P
-6k HID's

Interior:
-Wink rear view mirror
-Type-R cluster
-Type-R climate control
-Type-R lower console with ashtray and cupholder
-Type-R shift boot
-Type-R e-brake handle
-JDM armrest delete
-1 piece 7" shifter extension/knob (made by me :) )
-Type-R rear seats
-Brand new 01' floor mats from Acura
-Pioneer AVIC-f700bt cd/dvd/navi
-Alpine Type-R components
-Alpine Type-R tweeters
-Rockford Fosgate amp
-12" Kicker Solarberic L5
-Sirius Radio

Last edited:

red.line

Should def post up some specs! And more pictures of this beauty couldn't hurt. ;)
Gotta say, I usually prefer the JDM front end but I'd make an exception for yours haha. :p

Mick Lvn

Should def post up some specs! And more pictures of this beauty couldn't hurt. ;)
Gotta say, I usually prefer the JDM front end but I'd make an exception for yours haha. :p
posted! and i had a jdm front and backyard special front bumper, but got rid of it and decided to stay 98+ USDM front because around where i live, good condition ones are rare, the rest have jdm fronts :( just too played out

red.line

I agree, they're starting to get more common around here too.
I really love everything you've done to the car dude. I wouldn't change a thing. :thumbs up

Mick Lvn

I agree, they're starting to get more common around here too.
I really love everything you've done to the car dude. I wouldn't change a thing. :thumbs up
Thanks dude! More to come I promise :) little things of course, I like to keep it simple

red.line

Thanks dude! More to come I promise :) little things of course, I like to keep it simple
Good to hear man. Your car is definitely something to aspire to.
I only hope I can build my Teg to be half as clean as yours (despite its rust :( maybe once I have the funds/skills, I'll be able to give her body a complete makeover. ;) )

heykosal

Angkorian
:welcome::hi:
Hey Mick welcome nice meeting you. Your car is absolutely gorgeous! I'm jealous of your car and your job too! My name is Kosal btw. Be sure to stick around for a while and keep us up on any updates to the 'teg.
You should make your own thread about the car! A lot of us have ongoing build threads but it can't hurt to add to it!

Mick Lvn

Good to hear man. Your car is definitely something to aspire to.
I only hope I can build my Teg to be half as clean as yours (despite its rust :( maybe once I have the funds/skills, I'll be able to give her body a complete makeover. ;) )
thank a lot man. and yours can be just as clean, psh, took me 5 years to get where i am. take your time with it, dont sell yourself short :)

:welcome::hi:
Hey Mick welcome nice meeting you. Your car is absolutely gorgeous! I'm jealous of your car and your job too! My name is Kosal btw. Be sure to stick around for a while and keep us up on any updates to the 'teg.
You should make your own thread about the car! A lot of us have ongoing build threads but it can't hurt to add to it!
thanks a lot man. i just had build threads on some other forums and it has gotten to the point now where i dont have a lot left to do, so my im enjoying other areas in my life financially for a little while (which is very nice!) haha. but yeah when i buckle down and go at it again, ill be sure to start a build thread. thanks for the kind words!

i'm lovin it! kinda looks like mines hehe. but i rock 17inches haha
thanks dude. where can i find pics of said look alike?!?!

:welcome:

Nice DC4. :thumbs up
thanks bud

mastershank

wow that is absolutely beautiful :shock:

the color is gorgeous and the rims just set it off

very nice and WELCOME!