new or convert to manual?

g3tucked

Well sadly I have an automatic integra I wish I had a manual; but i dont. Would it be better if I got a manual or just converted, I have been thinking about this sice i go it. I know I shouldnt have settle for it since i wasn't sure if I wanted it but I got it for 2500 so I thought it was a good deal since it had 68000 miles on it. The only problem was that it was in an accident. it was hit from behind and they didnt fix it that well so it is still messed up. but it still looks like it doesnt have any diffects, and by that I mean that it leaks air and water into the trunk. I dont know what to do with it. I love my car but i want manual soooooo bad, what should i do???? :cry: :cry:

Baldy201

Unless you have a lift or know someone how does, it will be really hard to swap out a trans. The Auto to Manual trans swap is especially hard.

Todd

token ex-mod
sell your can and buy a 5spd, your car has accident damage and the wrong tranny. make that someone elses problem :lol:

SlyDC2

Todd said:
sell your can and buy a 5spd, your car has accident damage and the wrong tranny. make that someone elses problem :lol:
exactly. its not worth the time or money to swap it since its just going to give you more problems then its worth in the future anyway