new project & reason loss

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Whats up everyone just picked up a new project its and 89 ef 4dr im thinking of putting my integra motor in here and putting the h22 i got from my boy in the integra coments +/- welcome

also some ass hole or ass holes stole my price dog she was a all white blue nose with a ice blue eye and a brown one. she had just given birth to 6 pups and i sold them all. She was in heat again and i was going to breed her once more but some jack ass broke my fence and stole her from the back yard neighboors said it was a black guy and a mexican dude the saw running down the block they said she was asleep cuz they were carring her here a pic of her she was my pride and joy

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
thats one badass dog... i bet it was someone you sold the pups too... or they told someone.

kinda weird strangers carried your dog away... regardless if it was sleeping.

thats one badass dog... i bet it was someone you sold the pups too... or they told someone.

X2 or someone who lives by you.

Thats a beautifull dog though, i hope you get her back.

As for the 4th gen, fuck ya drop the b18 in.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR

thats what i think happen too but more than likely is some one who was close or had had contact with her

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
thats what i think happen too but more than likely is some one who was close or had had contact with her
Sorry to hear that man. That is shitty. But I agree, it had to be someone who has had some contact with the dog before. Not sure how many people are stupid enough to run into a yard to grab a dog that they don't know and not knowing if the dog may just try to kill them. I have a few friends with some really nice pits. They are sweet as can be when you're inside with them, but if you were to come leaping over their fence or just walk in the house uninvited you would probably loose some large chuncks of meat. It had to be someone who atleast knew she was a nice dog

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Sorry to hear that man. That is shitty. But I agree, it had to be someone who has had some contact with the dog before. Not sure how many people are stupid enough to run into a yard to grab a dog that they don't know and not knowing if the dog may just try to kill them. I have a few friends with some really nice pits. They are sweet as can be when you're inside with them, but if you were to come leaping over their fence or just walk in the house uninvited you would probably loose some large chuncks of meat. It had to be someone who atleast knew she was a nice dog
yeah ive gone down the list to narrow down who it could be but i still have no idea she cool with me my son my dad and mom but not to nice to strangers thats what puzzles me