New Suspension Plans

g3teg97

Super Moderator
After much thought, I've come to realize that my car is not low enough for my taste. I'm kinda pissed because I spent some good money on my shocks/springs and not that much of a difference. Sure, it handles great but still looks weird to me.

So with that said, I'm planning on replacing my shocks/springs. (No clue as to when) The new part list:

- Koni Red or Yellow (Not decided) Shocks
- H&R Sport Springs [1.75" / 1.5"]
- Comptech Rear Sway Bar / Tie Bar Kit
- ITR Strut Tower Bar
- JDM ITR Rear Tower Bar
- Brembo Sport Slotted Rotors
- Brembo Sport Brake Pads
- Omi Power Front/Rear Camber kit?

Wheels/Tires might be changed also.
- 16" Rota Circuit 8's [Royal Gunmetal]
- Yokohama Parada Spec2 [205/45/16]

My next question is has anyone had these springs or shocks? How is the ride quality?

Pics of the H&R Sports / Koni Reds on a teg.
THIS IS NOT MY CAR

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
KYB AGX's all the way!!!!!!!!!!!! Why the question mark next to the omni camber kits. H&R's are good, They're just not low of a drop for me.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i believe soul has h&r on his teg and if you wanna get rid of your stuff i'll buy it depending on how soon you wanna sell it your drop looks perfect for me i wanna dump my car but i do alot of driving plus i want my car to look very close to stock but be fast (sleeper) and your drop is perfect for that

g3teg97

Super Moderator
The question mark next to Omi stuff is because not sure If I need to replace my camber kit that's already in there. The H&R's are 1.75" front / 1.5" rear and the pic of the SSBP has those springs. That's pretty low. Proabably can barely stick your finger in the wheel gap.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
teggyls said:
i believe soul has h&r on his teg and if you wanna get rid of your stuff i'll buy it depending on how soon you wanna sell it your drop looks perfect for me i wanna dump my car but i do alot of driving plus i want my car to look very close to stock but be fast (sleeper) and your drop is perfect for that
I'm still considering it. The drop is a slight minimal drop. If you want a really minimal drop get H&R OE Springs. .75" drop.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
cabbezzed also has H&R springs and on that ssbp teg i doubt you could barely get ur pinky in the front and nuttin in the back

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
It is a nice drop, it looks great, but I need At least 2inchs.

TranceSpeeder

Keep It Clean Yo!
g3teg97, ile buy those shocks/springs from you... heck ile buy your rims/tires as well.

PM me whenver u wanna do it...

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Not sure when this would happen, I'm just doing some more research on suspension before I get parts.

I know for a fact that they'll be different wheels on this by the begining of next year for the '07 show circuit.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Stock, but it get's tight on corners but nothing that would break your neck, but the ride is nice no bouncing at all, love em, would'nt go any lower

g3teg97

Super Moderator
The main reason why I'm considering them is because it's lower than the Pro-Kit. I just don't want to loose ride quality.