New to ClubIntegra

JBCM12

What's up ClubIntegra, new to the forum from NorCal. Had a few posts in the Bay Area monthly meet thread that I should be attending this week. Catch me around in an all black Tacoma until I can get the Integra to daily driving conditions. Plan to go LT with the Tacoma. Look forward to meeting you guys and girls.

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
Welcome to CI....where in NORCAL you at?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
welcome bro!!

i wanted to get a taco front for my 4runner, but the swap is about as much for a jdm itr. id rather do that. lol!!

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.

JBCM12

^^^^
THANKYOU

welcome bro!!

i wanted to get a taco front for my 4runner, but the swap is about as much for a jdm itr. id rather do that. lol!!

What year? 2004 and below? Shouldn't be too bad if you go piece by piece. Depends on your front end too, some 4runner front ends are wanted.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
^^^^
THANKYOU

What year? 2004 and below? Shouldn't be too bad if you go piece by piece. Depends on your front end too, some 4runner front ends are wanted.
i got a 2000. i read that i have to move the rad support forward or back a little. i forget. its been so long since i read up on it. hopefully ill be able to some time in the near future. and hopefully i can find a silver one that would do a straight up trade with me. lol!!

JBCM12

i got a 2000. i read that i have to move the rad support forward or back a little. i forget. its been so long since i read up on it. hopefully ill be able to some time in the near future. and hopefully i can find a silver one that would do a straight up trade with me. lol!!

Your front end is nice as is, maybe change it around from older 4runner parts like a grill. Try Tacomaworld, thats where I usually am. Forum is very active

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i was on customtacos.com (previously owned an 88 yota) and also in T4R.org. i was looking into doing that satoshi grill too! seems simple enough to do and looks badass. prolly throw the TRD badge on the mesh grill.

seeing that its mainly my wife's daily (ours when we go places), she shouldnt mind that small change. its the super base model with no flares, roof rack, spoiler and fogs. came up on free running boards from a member on T4R tho! the drive was a journey but worth it!

JBCM12

i was on customtacos.com (previously owned an 88 yota) and also in T4R.org. i was looking into doing that satoshi grill too! seems simple enough to do and looks badass. prolly throw the TRD badge on the mesh grill.

seeing that its mainly my wife's daily (ours when we go places), she shouldnt mind that small change. its the super base model with no flares, roof rack, spoiler and fogs. came up on free running boards from a member on T4R tho! the drive was a journey but worth it!

Satoshi super easy, did mine when I was 17 my senior year, two years ago. T4R pretty active too, but everyone for some reason joins up on Tacomaworld.