new to the forum

JDM_G3teg

hey guys, i'm new to this forum, well actually i used to be on here but i stopped comin on over a year ago.
decided to come back. here r some pics of my car at it's current state.

JDM_G3teg

at the time, they didnt' have any but they said i can change for the black ones when they have some more. so pretty much just waiting for them to come from japan

siscoke

nice teg i like the one piece headunits we dont have them overhere.
although i think the 2 piece front is way more agressive (which i like just a lil more :p)

eitherway keep up the good work ;)

whats under the hood? (mods?)

greetz sis

speedin

The Transporter
IntegrasAreBest said:
very nice. i think i am one of the few that loves the jdm look but i still prefer the usdm look.
i love the jdm look. but id rather buy a turbo :drive:

Britty

Heeeeeeeeey...i know this ride ;) And i love it!!! :thumbs up

This is Britty from C-I.net btw

Baldy201

Is it just me or does it look like you took off the side skirts on your car? Sweet lookin car man. Is that Adriatic Blue Pearl?

MoJoJoJo

Banned
very nice, itr fronts always looks super clean, keep up the good work. i'm planning on going the same route, going JDM on my car aswell, but lucky for me i have a DC5, dont have to spend couple of grand for a JDM conversion =) anyways keep us update on ur teg

JDM_G3teg

Britty said:
Heeeeeeeeey...i know this ride ;) And i love it!!! :thumbs up

This is Britty from C-I.net btw
hey britty, ya i know ur from C-I. wish i could come to the meet in van. . . or the car show. gonna try to make it. how's ur car comin along britty?

oh btw, the pics without sides skirts r from the night i just got my car back. so i didn't get a chance to put the them on before i went out to take pics

JDM_G3teg

THANKS for all ur comments !!!!!! :) . now i just need some rims, and better suspension

Last edited:

DB8_228

Man your car looks nice...i was thinking about getting the chrome housing ones...since everyone has the black housing ones. Try out the Omni Power coilover kit. People say it rides smooth just like the Teins buh at a lower price.