New to the Site

Jay417

Beast From The East
Whats up ppls?? im new to the site and im still trying to figure some stuff out. Here are some pics of my 2000 GSR. The color is Dark Violet Purple which is really rare ( i have only seen 1 other in 5 yrs). The GSR is at the bodyshop as i type im doing some mods to it as soon as is finished ill post some pics up. For now here are some pics of what it looked like before the change.Well let me know what you all think.. thanks

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
usually i dislike wheels like that but they lookalright with the color, just a little to big

other than that, looks pretty clean man :thumbs up

j13

Keep It Clean
Welcome to the site man! That color is badass! The wheels are a little big though.

Very nice DC2 :)

Jay417

Beast From The East
My favorite color for a DC2. <33333333

You're very lucky!
i had the choice of a 2001 gsr white or this 1 and there are alot of whites around so purple it is i really like the color ppl keep telling me to change it but they just dont know. there were only 500 made in 2000.

NorthEndGhost

Welcome bro, your teg looks pretty sick... Those rims are kinda big, but they're f*ckin clean!!! I'll bet they look sick when you're rollin. 17s or 18s? & to hell with everyone that says you should get smaller ones, they look real good on you car:thumbs up