new to this forum

98GS

Welcome to the site. Good to see another in Washington. Good luck getting the teg :)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
94-97's have the amber signals, 98-01's are all red. UKDM tails have a pinkish-white-clear signal.
And to add on that, the JDM tail lights are all red with amber signals. What you are showing us are JDM tail lights.

Sent from my phone

94RS

No fucks given.
And to add on that, the JDM tail lights are all red with amber signals. What you are showing us are JDM tail lights.

Sent from my phone
The 98-01 JDM tails are the all reds with amber corners, the early JDM's are the same as the USDM 94-97's

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I picked up the 98 GSR today. The tails are stock along with mesh wheels and cloth interior. He gave me HID kit along with a type r rep lip kit. The sides and rear diffuser is fiberglass and the front lip is abs plastic.
I'm thinking of selling the lip kit. What do they sell for on here?
It also has condensation in the right headlight and high beam. Is there a way to fix it or buy a new headlights?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Unfortunately I forgot my camera so no pics. It's at my friends place for safe keeping til I upgrade the alarm. I hate alarm remotes that work when they want to.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Few things on my list.

stiff/jarring coilovers...any suggestions with adjustable dampner? When I say jarring, I mean jarring. not this soft shyt
wheels....looking for dish and flush with fat tires. Not drag tires, but something that has very minimal stretch. prefer no stretch.

Let me know what you guys know

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Look into the Koni Yellows/Ground Control Combo. I have them and they are a little on the stiff side, even though I'm sitting pretty high.

themiller13

Look into the Koni Yellows/Ground Control Combo. I have them and they are a little on the stiff side, even though I'm sitting pretty high.

X2 I've boarded the Koni/gc wagon. Had mine on for close to a year now with upped rates from the OTS. 440f/350r. Feels good and you can make it stiff with the F7 LCAs and a ITR rear sway. Did it, would do it again.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
No updated pics of the integra yet. Im going to my friends here in a little with my camera to join in on this forum

Last edited: