New track in Tooele, Utah

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
so on the way to Vegas this last weekend I went to the preview of the new Larry H Miller motorsports track. its supposed to be the biggest track in north america. made for cars, bikes, and carts. if anyone is interested in road racing/ touring this track is hella dope. I'm so fucking excited man, its about time Utah has a major track. they said it will be hosting events like SCCA etc.. anything besides nascar, F1(more on this later) and motoGP. they cant host F1 there because the track is set up with no walls meaning if you go off the track you will have alot of space to slide around and not crash your car. they said it could be retrofit to host F1 events if needed in the future. the track looks like a pro F1 track and is built to the same standards as every other F1 track in the world. so those of you who have seen "driven", our track is like that. it'll also be hosting drifting hopefully. damn I'm stoked, I just thought I'd share(not that any of you like road racing but I do)

xboost

That the fuckin shit.....all we need now is a fuckin track in IL....hell yeah i'm goin to check into that shit....thanks for the good new bro.......

Baldy201

I would love to go road racing. Xboost there are autox events in IL just not huge tracks like that. There is Gingerman which is about 2 hours away, and Road America which is in Elk Heart Lake, WI. Both not too far away but still enought to make you stay overnight in that area.

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
the guy that designed gingerman also designed Utah's track. where is he from? he had an accent, maybe italian or french or something.....