New!!

endrool

So, I'm new to CI, and from reading and looking at the forums these past few days I can tell this is a pretty nice place.

I recently or rather I am getting a '97 integra by Wednesday since my old car is a goner. I can't boast or anything about knowledge on cars since I know absolutely nothing about cars.. and I'm not kidding. All the car talks on this forum confuses me and about 95% of the time have no idea what you guys are talking about. It's a bit embarrassing to know nothing.

I'm hoping to learn A LOT about cars from this site so I can actually.. do something productive with my life :) and actually have the skills to do it myself and to improve my ride.

With all that being said, please take good care of me! heh :lol:

rexpepper123

welcome! you came to the perfect place to learn about your new ride! ive learned so much from this site and i am still learning ever time i open the page.hope to see some pics soon!

endrool

I appreciate the warm welcome guys. And yeah, learning is a must for me if I ever want to do anything with my car.. lol I've always envied those who knew about cars and could do everything themselves rather than go to the garage all the time.

And don't worry! Pics will be up. It's eh right now but over time I'm sure it'll get there.

rexpepper123

its a long learning process but thats whats good about this kind of hobby. you never stop learning always keeps things interesting.

endrool

I managed to find some images online. It's not the greatest but it's a start right?! hahah

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Welcome. Looks decently clean to me. Feel free to pm me if you ever need parts/help!

Mitch

endrool

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll be up there with you guys one of these days with a clean ride..

endrool

Soo I know this is going to sound fucking stupid, but if I bought a new HU that has AUX, would I be able to play my iPod/MP3 player like any other car without having to do anything fancy to it? Like, I just plug it into the AUX and it just plays when I set it on AUX..