Newbie here

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
96teggy088 said:
Last pics with the new N1 on .. let me know what you guys think or what i should focus on doing next !
rims, drop, and a lip. not necessarily in that order. welcome to CI!

96teggy088

Thats actually what i have lined up next, good call hahah .. looking for some blades .. but cant find them in or around NJ :x. Also wanan drop it about 2 or 2 and a half inches on some gc coilovers and throw on a c/f lip .. make her look sexy :)

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Tint and loose the front license plate if its legal to do that there. looks much better w/o th front plate.

i had a 96 2dr GSR that color. just sold my 98 bumper, lights and painted sideskirts like a week ago. it would have looked great on your car. no painting necessary.

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
i had a 96 2dr GSR that color. just sold my 98 bumper, lights and painted sideskirts like a week ago. it would have looked great on your car. no painting necessary.
ya know i bet thats not making him feel any better. lol. but welcome to the site!!!!!

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
what up, definetly drop It a few, and I'm feelin the lights. Oh blades will look hot btw.

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
dc2GS-R said:
what's up man! welcome to CI. there is a few T-I peeps on here, so you might recognize a few. I used to get on both but i don't own a Teg anymore. I just get on here b/c its a good site and i like to share my insight. anyway............:welcome:

too bad you aren't in houston....you can find anything here. blades (and just about any H&A parts) are a dime a dozen

how about some pics!!!!!!!! :D
I want some blades!!!!!! I'm (near) in Houston!! :evil: