Night Shoot (Madelyn)

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
my cousin took some shot's of Madelyn, these are my favorites, he needs to photoshop some of em and straighten most of em out, but I think there's some seriously cool shots in here, leave some love!

the steam is dope IMO

i've decided, the back needs to be leveled out...

i've wanted this shot for a long time! glad we finally got a good one!

he's gonna edit the red lights out of this one

94-97 babyyy

sorry they're all out of order!

Nismor

Man I love that pic with the red lights onside it looks dope!! How did u get the Integra in the rear bumper painted? Wad it with just red car paint?

XjoEnX

Very clean, literally. Lol. I love that shot of the HIDs staring at me from a distance.

JGvtec

Jordan i left some of my love for you on the corner of your bed :D

I dig the first picture a lot makes me want to be dumped even more.

Do me a favor and don't use the foaming scrub brush anymore. They are too rough and cause scratch in Madelyn';s finish :(

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Looks awesome man!!! :thumbs up
db love <3

How did u get the Integra in the rear bumper painted? Wad it with just red car paint?
red touch up paint pen from pep boys. it came out really well on the front one.

Very clean, literally. Lol.
[YOUTUBE="wordplay!"]8X_Ot0k4XJc[/YOUTUBE]

Do me a favor and don't use the foaming scrub brush anymore. They are too rough and cause scratch in Madelyn';s finish :(
that's the best place in town :( all the other car washes are shit and i'm lazy. lol. it's gonna get repainted when i graduate anyways :D

Cman46290

looks really good man... i really like it...

4th pic down is siiick.... but overall all photos are really good~

Cman46290

Jordan i left some of my love for you on the corner of your bed :D

I dig the first picture a lot makes me want to be dumped even more.

Jordan, you got yours lowered finally and havent updated us with pics?!!?!!! :angryred: