No Exhausts for 92-93 GS-R?

1.7GS-R

My 92 GS-R needs an exhaust system. I want to go aftermarket but all the systems seem to be for 90-93 RS LS and GS Models. I was thinking about going with a bosal OEM replacement from the cat to the axle then the Flowmaster American Thunder axle back system. The only problem is that the Flowmaster system is only for the RS LS and GS models. Do you think it would bolt up the the GS-R pipe? I was also looking at the Pacesetter Monza cat back system but that also is for the RS LS and GS models. What should I do just go all OEM again?

red.line

There's nothing special about parts for the GS-R, they're all the same as any other DA Integra and parts for the engine are the same for any other B16A for the most part.
When it comes to exhaust/header you just need to make you you get them for the 92-93 as they're a slightly different length than the 90-91 Integras.

These cars were sold in very limited numbers, so it wouldn't make sense for a company to spend time and money on R&D for a super rare Integra..the market is just too small to justify it in comparison to something far more popular and common like the DC2.

Last edited:

heritage36

Yeah, red.line is right, just get anything that says it works with a 92-93. Go on horsepowerfreaks.com and they have a lot of options for these. I got my HKS on there, and they also have a ton of other ones, GReddy, Thermal, Tanabe and others depending what you want.