No one has ever seen my DB dirty or with issues before.

DarkDB1

Everyone has seen my teg when she's all pretty... She's not pretty anymore.

Its just a car above all, And i have other things to worry about and pay more attention to... So she has gone about 2 weeks without a bath... And i havent found time or someone to help me with installation of 1 pieces and re-alignment of the front bumper (Hoping my friend kevin will help)

Here's she is, as she sits right now.

Yes the corner light is taped on, When i had alittle incident the part that the corner light screws to broke... So its taped on until i get the 1 pieces installed.

I have not been so bad, As she has a new steering wheel.

Momo tuner 350MM in black with red stitching.

DarkDB1

1990TeGLs said:
wats ur suspension set up? and nice steering wheel i like it...
Cheap, Im going to upgrade it. when i get the money... Its good for daily driving but...

Iv been doing touge lately and its time for upgrade... Ebay coil overs, Ingalls front camber and KYB GR2 struts/shocks

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Good call on the one pieces, just saw password has conversion harnesses. I did it the cut and solder method.

I really like that steering wheel. Is your front bumper not painted? Looks like the same one I have, judging by the fitment. Mine was made by Certifit, which didnt fit very well.

DarkDB1

Its a 92-93 front.

Mine is shitty because it was hot as fuck outside and i havent moved into my new house yet so no garage... So it was a roush job :( i have a bag of screws and bolts in the trunk to fix the fitment...

Its a aftermarket front bumper so its not going to sit right with a simple bolt on anyways but the fitment isnt going to be this bad :D

No the front bumper isnt painted... primered...

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Mine isnt fitting very well, driving me insane. Maybe I'm better off finding an OEM 92-93.

DarkDB1

Yea, Thats common.

My friend has a aftermarket bumper and it just sticks out on the sides more then OEM would.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Maybe an intercooler in there would make me notice less. Good luck with the one pieces, and check password if you don't want to cut the harness.

DarkDB1

Ill just cut the wires, There already pretty hacked up from previous 1 pieces and my 9007 conversion...

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
DarkDB1 said:
she has gone about 2 weeks without a bath...
My neighbors are constantly giving me shit (in a friendly way) about how often I wash my car, I should show them that quote and say "See...I'm not a fucking wacko. Leave me alone!" :) I wash my car once a week on average. Basically, I wash it after it rains, if it's not gonna rain again for a few days.
We've been getting so much constant rain around here for the last 2 months, my cars been dirty alot lately, too. I feel ya DarkDB1!

DarkDB1

Haha, I broke yesterday and washed it... For afew reasons.

The guy was going to check out the Si's i had, And i wanted to show the car was well taken care of (HA!)... And i found Tapioca balls on afew locations...

Story to that, Me and my best friend Josh (has white G2 4DR) always park beside eachother... At ANY car event our cars have never been seen separated... So me and him and 2 of our female friends had a fun night ended up with josh and 1 of the female friends in a tapioca ball and ice fight... She got pissed because she was losing and turned it onto his car... mine was beside his so mine got shot with tap balls and ice... Of course the 2 girls and him are not friends... I was fine with it until they started going at him and trying to spread rumors and crap so i interfered and they are no longer around (btw, they lost the debate and made themselves look stupid once i got involved since i know both storys well).

Muahahaha!... Ok that was off topic.

But yea i had to wash my car from getting stains from tapioca balls, and for it to look presentable.