No posts heer ?

DownShift96GSR

The base models really aren't nothing to talk about, but the Type S are. There are 3 other Type S in my city that I need to beat, but one is a whole second fast than me, it kinda sucks.

Prez

DownShift96GSR said:
The base models really aren't nothing to talk about, but the Type S are. There are 3 other Type S in my city that I need to beat, but one is a whole second fast than me, it kinda sucks.

Base models are pretty much Civic Si's...nothing THAT special but they do respond to mods very well...

anfrey

hiatus is over. i'm back!
Prez said:
Base models are pretty much Civic Si's...nothing THAT special but they do respond to mods very well...
are you who i think you are.

Prez

Hi anfrey....yeah its me...John...from CC....i was bored..so i typed in clubintegra...then it popped up and reminded me of CC so i signed up...eh...you have a low post count for some odd reason..lol

anfrey

hiatus is over. i'm back!
Prez said:
Hi anfrey....yeah its me...John...from CC....i was bored..so i typed in clubintegra...then it popped up and reminded me of CC so i signed up...eh...you have a low post count for some odd reason..lol
you do know that justin (jay jay) runs this as well, right?

Chuckie Finster

Prez said:
LOL...no you didn't. :wak: