No Rice no Ice all nice 95 db DD auto

IXsokudo

No Rice 95 DB7 DD auto now with big **PICS**PICS

Well I have had this car from day 1 bought it back in 95 for the wife.
It's been my dd for awhile now after selling my Evo 9. I have not had to replace many things and it drives like it's new she's got 72900 miles still a virgin.

Time to stat building the suspension I have gathered several parts and will soon start building this suspension whore. And like the title says no rice I'm 35 and want a slight bit of maturity to reflect in the build.

Keep posted I ve only just begun. I'll post up pics as I in stall items. Inenjoy being here with people who also share the joy of the BUILD.

hello from sunny socal

i want the JDM ambers now the clear were cheap after i hit a racoon going to work......hehe

thats a razo 340g shifter that was in the Evo i just made it work in her.

Mod list: As of 5/5/10
Engine:
K&N filter,Samco induction hose(blue),NGK iridium plugs, fresh cap and rotor,eBay header,NTK O2 sensor.

Brakes:
Powerstop slotted cross drilled front /rear rotors, ceramic pads, new master cylinder, spoon resevior covers.

Suspension:
buddy club N+ coilovers, front rear camber kit and rear LCAs, pasword jdm toe adjusters,ASR brace(blue)24mm swaybar and end link combo, front/rear KYB upper strut mounts and spring seats,hardrace upper strut tower,front upper A-arm bushings and hardwear, and hardrace rear trailing arm bushings, energy suspension front sway bar endlinks.

Exterior:
6000k HID, stoopid clear corners, OEM mud flaps,

Tires/rims:
Drag DR-16 15x7 wheels wrapped in Falken azenis ST-615K 205/50 R15s

Last edited:

IN_Honda

lol i agree with mirrorimg you really had my hopes up on seen a nice teggy

IXsokudo

look forward to those pictures. :)
why'd you get rid of the evo??
Yeah the pics I'm working all day and was uber bored.

The 06 Evo IX hence my name. Had to sell it when over time at the work place dried up plus I needed to buy a house. She had 375 awhp and was a blast to drive. Those days are gone and I'm good on the whole speed thing but I miss the handling that's why I'm building the suspension plus it's 100% emissions legal. Haha

jznsn2u

can we see your previous evo & your db :]?

alyssafacex

Yeah the pics I'm working all day and was uber bored.

The 06 Evo IX hence my name. Had to sell it when over time at the work place dried up plus I needed to buy a house. She had 375 awhp and was a blast to drive. Those days are gone and I'm good on the whole speed thing but I miss the handling that's why I'm building the suspension plus it's 100% emissions legal. Haha
ohhh i see. yeah they're really nice cars, my boyfriend has a VIII.
but with a little work you'll fall in love with your teg even more. :)

IXsokudo

PICS at the top now people^^^^^^^^^^^

and remember shes been stock now for 15+ years
the only thing thats major and been replaced is the radiator 5 years ago and a bad master cylinder last year I love this car.

Last edited:

IXsokudo

Hey thanks for the love on the Evo it was a great car . I let it go after owning it for two years with 15K on the odometer.....

IXsokudo

got theses today 15x7

i know drag are shit blah blah blah haters hate on

gonna wrap em with Falken Azenis RT-615 205/50 15