Noob to the Club!!!!!

rockadilla

thats right.
U can either make a member garage from ur pics.... Or if u have pics on photobucket, flickr, etc. Which is what most people decide to do...U copy and paste the "direct link" onto ur post

rockadilla

thats right.
Uploading to photobucket etc. is just a lot faster, cuz sometime it won't show the pics if u upload from ur computer I donno why :what:

rockadilla

thats right.
Yeah I couldn't get it to show my pics either I donno why... Lol so just get them on photobucket then copy and paste the direct link and they should show up... At least on a normal post like on here... I haven't tried it yet on my garage so I donno if it works like that on there too...

COBO

DB7
yeah the only pic i was abl;e to get up is the one as my little pic to the side but its a little outdated i got new rims on it now

rockadilla

thats right.
Yeah I see ur sig lol looks good from the tiny picture hahaha... So yeah it'll take a little bit but if u get pics on photobucket it makes it a lot easier lol

Oh and when u upload there should be instructions and stuff somewhere to help u out lol

COBO

DB7
yeah it looks ok but iam gonna respray it soon just got to make up my mind on what color

rockadilla

thats right.
Lol paint it black! :thumbs up u can't go wrong with white either haha! what other colors u thinking about?

COBO

DB7
just a pearl white but you know so many people have it and i just dont want to look like every one else

rockadilla

thats right.
Lol u insulting my car??? Ahaha jk dude yeah whites good and that's why its so popular but u can't really stand out anymore unless u get a color like ballerin hehehe

COBO

DB7
yeah i dont know about that ........................ what about grape purple?? or maybe magenta jk hahahaha