Nor Cal/so Cal Integra Meet??

iNOhc

Super Registered User
i was gonna start jus a nor cal meet.. buh it was brought to my attention that we should put together a nor cal-so cal meet durring the summer.. and i figure it'd be fun.. not sure if it's already being planned buh i figured another posting can't hurt.. so i would really appreciate some sugestions to get this goin.. like places?... and time... and much much more!:D

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
you'd have to get a gang of people to go to make this work. where's the middle? probably still about 3 1/2 - 4 hours out for both sides, right? it would have to be later in the year, i'd imagine. maybe the end of august at the earliest. then to get a LOT of people going, you'd have to post the meet info/list on other forums. CI doesn't have that many members compared to T-I, HT, etc. :thumbs up

** you should probably PM one of the mods to move this thread to the Meets/Events section.

iNOhc

Super Registered User
G3GirL said:
you'd have to get a gang of people to go to make this work. where's the middle? probably still about 3 1/2 - 4 hours out for both sides, right? it would have to be later in the year, i'd imagine. maybe the end of august at the earliest. then to get a LOT of people going, you'd have to post the meet info/list on other forums. CI doesn't have that many members compared to T-I, HT, etc. :thumbs up

** you should probably PM one of the mods to move this thread to the Meets/Events section.

man that sound's like a lot of work.. poopie!.. it sux how lazy i am!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
It's cool man. Let's just wait til next year. Maybe more people will join. I'll even help you out to organize the meet. I'll be in charge of the SoCal division and you can organize the NorCal.

kuro300

LTDI racing
hey was up ya im in.. if it goes threw ummm hey i really can help we can do a barbque probally if we all chip in my uncle own a shop an get a deal .. so yea.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Let's set this thing up. I'm down. :thumbs up