NorCal G2IC+ClubIntegra meet pictures.

DarkDB1

3 G3's showed up, And 3 un identified DA's... The G3's im sure of are from Clubintegra mainly because i knew who they were :p ... But the 3 DA's that i have never seen before are either new to G2IC and joined at the right time, Never came to a meet or are Clubintegra members... ANYWHO... Onto pictures.

I have quite afew pictures... So im not going to bother putting little remark's about them unless a explanation is needed...

DarkDB1

Soda spill mixed with alot of ice

Re-wireing the foglights of the soda mobile.

Full trunk of 90Integ's crap... And a box of Devious' stuff (Brakes)

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Nice pics, looks like a good turn out.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Is that Melts car? nice pics you guys always rolling hard :D

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
lookin good :thumbs up

too bad so cal dont have events like this... damn lazy bastards.... lol

DarkDB1

Yea Melt and Midnightfreedom were there :) Melt i was told got there alittle to early and was circleing abit...

I was late for the meet up :oops: then i snook into albertsons un noticed... then i got caught inside albertsons where i was told everyone was looking at my DB across the parking lot saying "ooh thats a nice teggy"... and was going to put flyer on it until they realized it was my car... so they folded in my mirrors thinking i wouldnt notice.

... Then on HWY 80... I was waiting for the red DA w/ Bronze SI's to get infront of me since he was off on the side while everyone was lined up... Then a slow car got infront of me... So i went onto the carpool lane and gunned it... Then i see traffic on the lane i was in come to a stop... And then i notice my lane cuts off onto its own ramp thing so i slammed on the brakes and put on my blinker in a last ditch effort to get back with the group... My effort's sucked... So im starting to freak out because im thinking i got lost as i go down the little ramp thing... then i notice something... wtf... im already at the toll bridge... just 6 cars infront of me... i look to the side and there's miles upon miles of car's... Neener neener neener i got way ahead of everyone :p

Last edited:

MidniteFreedom

Jmoney187 said:
did i spot melt and midnitefreedom?? sweet pics, god i wana have a meet
yes u did! and dont forget about LiEkjAi he showed up its the another Silver g3 Teg next to melts teg.
only us 3 showed up lol. wish more had come. the g2ic was mean to us!! lol im kidding! they were all cool guys! had lots of fun! and driving up there with the g2 guys was cool! btw alan im gonna pm you about g2ic i think im gonna start doing some of bi weekly meets with you guys =D