north tx

streetracer_805

Just new here and tring to find ppl that like to build hondas and acuras and to find ppl close to where I'm at to maybe meet up.. hit me up if you live around here or even in ok city nm or colorado

NeroCB7

Honda Lover
here in central texas theres meets in dallas usually a good turnout its worth the drive we have bbqs meet new honda/acura lovers and take a cruise welcome to CI any pics of your ride

streetracer_805

ya i have a few pic of my ride and proje that ill put up as soon as i figure out how to..
so do you know a good place to get tuned in dallas i need to retune my integra and soon my hatch back im building...

00DC2TW

Just new here and tring to find ppl that like to build hondas and acuras and to find ppl close to where I'm at to maybe meet up.. hit me up if you live around here or even in ok city nm or colorado
I live in Colorado, you think you would drive this far to go to some meets?

streetracer_805

ya

Ya I'm always down for a road trip just have to make sure its on a weeknd and have some notice so I can make sure I'm not doing anything. How many ppl meet up there and does anybody run up there that are preety fast..

00DC2TW

we have meets every sunday anywhere from 50-150 cars depending on the weather... Lots of fast cars, JDM cars... (By JDM I mean real RHD skylines, evo III's, etc) Fast domestics, Turbo vipers, r35 GTR lots of hondas, subarus, and evo's