Not a good day

Ganyon

I should have. It was already to late because he gave me the paper with the info and went speeding off leaving me and the other guy in the middle of rt.4

TheSkygun

Cops (no offense to the one that's dad is one) don't seem to do anything useful these days, I have gotten many badge numbers and filed complaints about being harassed by cops.

DroolinBuddie

Man, that sucks... 4 months ago my honda civic hatchback got smashed in the front by a dumbass drunk driver who turned on a red light, i had a green light, and he said to the cop I had a red light...Go fkkin figure...drunk ass drivers suck...

his insurance was suppose to pay me back, but they said it was 50% my fault...I'm very frustrated...how is it 50% my fault?
DRUNK driver...Hits me...Gets arrested...wtf? ...I get my car impounded, insurance offers me 250 for my medical, and tells me i can get my car out the impound anytime i want...for a small fee of $2,500...I bought the damn car for $1200...threw 1,000 and a turbo in it...FU***
Dairyland insurance ppl are FUCKING RETARDED...they all need to die...seriously...someone...KILL THEM!!!

I got an attorney and things are going well so far...I hope i get my hatchback back...
at least You have ur car still... Good luck with your situation man...I'm sure i can speak for us all when i say: "I Feel your pain"

TheSkygun

Yeah I'm going back to progressive BC they have been the best insurance company I have dealt with, saving a little bit a money vs great costumer derive just isn't worth it

TheSkygun

That sucks about your civic. I wonder how they could possibly say its half your fault. Unless they say it's your fault you were driving at that time at that spot going through your green light

DroolinBuddie

Yeah i dont know...some insurance companies just want to "Protect" their clients as best they can and assume the other person involved was at fault also, even if their client is a drunk driver...LMAO freakin' idiots....Stay away from Dairyland insurance/ sentry insurance...they are complete...idiots...Avoid my calls, tell me to call back because the person isn't in the office at the moment(then who's fkkin number did i just call?)....and has the nerve to tell me: "Getting a lawyer isn't going to change anything"...
I got a lawyer working my case, and now Dairyland wants to call me and suck up to me and offer me $550...You must be insane to accept that.. I'm going to get what i deserve...I REFUSE...to let a drunk driver SMASH MY HATCHBACK and say: "Here is $550, go buy a new car"...Man F****!!!...sorry for the rant lol