Not sure if its a good buy

PapAttack

yea the title is clear fr the most part as far as i know. um i tried to post a pic of the car i guess it didnt work, ill try again.

WAR 178

Premium User
do you need a full exhaust? is everything shot or just some piping?
find a decent axle back, or used setup....then have a muffler shop fab up some pipes.

PapAttack

from what i can see that there is no muffler tip sticking out of the back and cant see if there piping there but not sure yet what i need, im plainng on puting on a new muffler when i get the car.

Ryan659

Get a mechanic to perform a 130 point inspection before you buy any used car. That way you will have a better idea of what is or will be in need of fixing.
But 500 is really hard to beat even if it does have some problems.

PapAttack

so i finally got a pic of the car
im allitle concerned about those spots, not sure if the paint is peeling or its rusting and ideas?

Xion29325

Ren_Of_Heavens
Its a 1995 integra
not sure whats wrong with it other then it needs a muffler, has a little rust spot on the body and interior needs alittle work.
its coming with after market rims and low pro tires and the original rims with snow tires.
it runs great, and he askin for 500.
the car has over 100,000 miles on it.
is this a good buy???
hell buy the car and drop a b 20 in it, you can buy it from here for 2.5k and you dont gotta worry about the miles and it will still be cheap as hell for a integ

Boxy

so i finally got a pic of the car
im allitle concerned about those spots, not sure if the paint is peeling or its rusting and ideas?
Didn't you say it was a '95 teggy? That's a 2nd gen, not a 3rd gen (94-01). Anyways, it's still a good deal if it runs.

PapAttack

im almost 89.99% sure its a 95, but i could be wrong. i know there is an after market front body kit on it but so the front dosnt look like a 95.

Alvi84

That is a 90 or 91 DA 2nd gen integra. The rear bumper and rear tail lights are telling me so if they haven't been swapped. You should google 2nd generation integra and 3rd generation integra. Hope the guy isn't selling it as a 95 cause that's real shady and I wouldn't trust anything else he says.