Nova

scottyrock

Owner HARD ROCK KUSTOMS
NOVA is Northern Virginia.........

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
Front Royal, VA represent! just about 20 miles south of Winchester, VA. thats NoVa enough for me, lol.

scottyrock

Owner HARD ROCK KUSTOMS
Dude ever time I roll in to Front Royal I get pulled over and harassed like a MOFO.....I dont get it??? I mean I am in the Va Nat Guard and serve this country.....I guess its the car :)

scottyrock

Owner HARD ROCK KUSTOMS
Front Royal, VA represent! just about 20 miles south of Winchester, VA. thats NoVa enough for me, lol.
Ever roll in to Warrenton??? I hang thier alot..the cops are alot more relaxed about loud cars... :twisted:

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
i haven't been to warrenton in a few years. i think the last time i was there, i was still making payments on my integra. (been paid off for about 3 years)

front royal cops aren't TOOOO bad, really. its the state troopers in the area that you need to worry about. they mess with me all the time for my exhaust (mind you, i have a GReddy SP2, which is known for being a nice and quiet exhaust) in fact, i just got an exhaust ticket from a state trooper on my way to fredericksburg a few weeks ago. talk about gay. next time you're in the Front Royal area, shoot me a PM, we can meet up ;)