=**NUNO's $how~0ff thread**=

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Damn dude, this thing is extremely clean. I have that Buddy Club shift knob as well. I ordered it in white then the day later on their site they released black smh. Only downside is people think its a ping pong ball lol.

I contemplated selling my 'teg and picking up an ABP or VBP dc5. I'm a sucker for blue :p

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
very classy!!:thumbs up
makes me want to sell my wifes car and buy one! :lol:
makes me want to get a wife so I can sell her car to buy one :twisted: and thank you for rolling on legit regas on not slips. I hate when people buy this nice cars and roll on rotas because they have no appreciation for the finer details.

nuno*

very classy!!:thumbs up
makes me want to sell my wifes car and buy one! :lol:
lmoa i think she would love it!!

Damn dude, this thing is extremely clean. I have that Buddy Club shift knob as well. I ordered it in white then the day later on their site they released black smh. Only downside is people think its a ping pong ball lol.

I contemplated selling my 'teg and picking up an ABP or VBP dc5. I'm a sucker for blue :p
thank you bro and yeah bro white makes the car look very classy! and yes blue is my fav too :)

makes me want to get a wife so I can sell her car to buy one :twisted: and thank you for rolling on legit regas on not slips. I hate when people buy this nice cars and roll on rotas because they have no appreciation for the finer details.
thank you bro! i would never rock fake wheels on a clean car lol

Last edited:

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Overall great work! form and function executed without flaw.

The regamasters look great too

Hmmm... I could use more seating lol

nuno*

Overall great work! form and function executed without flaw.

The regamasters look great too

Hmmm... I could use more seating lol
thanks bro! yeah im not so much of a fan of hellafush and all that ... my goal is to make it as functional as possible

Cripton805

In my opinion, a bay is one of the most important parts of a car. Its like finding a cute girl and finding out last second that her butt is crusty or something.

Nice bay.