Offical Southeast Meet

MrGurley

************5-0
i straight shoot u in teh foot...your speeding foot LOLOLOL

how u always go in the water with your cell phone..u the only dude lololol

next time get ur girl to hold them in her 'holster' lulz
haha cuz my friends like to play games.... im sure i deserved it though.....:twisted:

MrGurley

************5-0
and tell the mods on IA to let me post.... i just signed up and they wont let me make any damn posts...

i did already pick up a black ITR recaro for the hatch on there though muhahahaha i run that shit!!!!

MrGurley

************5-0
hahaha hey i might swing by on the way back from pa with the civic friday afternoon

Sammich

and tell the mods on IA to let me post.... i just signed up and they wont let me make any damn posts...

i did already pick up a black ITR recaro for the hatch on there though muhahahaha i run that shit!!!!
i dont respect no mods on ia lol. so they wouldnt listen to me and my request...but u have to make a certain amount of post and have a certain amount of reps..ill send usome when i see u again

ricky is a well known douchebag...

u ahvent sent anymore pics since the rear valences..what have u done to the DC lately homo?

CoOkIe-MoNsTeR

Om nom nom nom nom
i dont respect no mods on ia lol. so they wouldnt listen to me and my request...but u have to make a certain amount of post and have a certain amount of reps..ill send usome when i see u again

ricky is a well known douchebag...

u ahvent sent anymore pics since the rear valences..what have u done to the DC lately homo?
Lies...

CoOkIe-MoNsTeR

Om nom nom nom nom
btw...got a pm from QD this morning...apparently the semi flashing its lights and honking its horn at me in SC on the way here was him....what are the odds huh?

Sammich

lol shoulda got that old ensure sipping gizzer to replace your axle..make him useful

as far as eduardo canned pussy...we cool...so yea i 'respect' him

antonio banderas...he's been revoked of his mod powers...fo cereal lol

CoOkIe-MoNsTeR

Om nom nom nom nom
lol shoulda got that old ensure sipping gizzer to replace your axle..make him useful

as far as eduardo canned pussy...we cool...so yea i 'respect' him

antonio banderas...he's been revoked of his mod powers...fo cereal lol
haha did he? lol good...he abused that shit from what I saw

Sammich

Lol Fuk That Ant Was One Of The Coolest Mods...mike's Bitch Ass Was An Abuser...abused More Than Pedo's At A Playground During Recess Just Before Summer

CoOkIe-MoNsTeR

Om nom nom nom nom
Lol Fuk That Ant Was One Of The Coolest Mods...mike's Bitch Ass Was An Abuser...abused More Than Pedo's At A Playground During Recess Just Before Summer
I'm biased.... he called my girl a cunt because she asked him why he negged her....

You never call a woman that word IMO