Official Donuts & Ice-cream Meet *5/4/07*

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
Official!!
Yo yo yo, 2007 first Donuts & Ice-Cream meet is finally here! Friday May 4th, 2007, starting at 8:00PM till whenever. This meet will be open to all of any kind of vehicle. Please come chill, hang out, check out cars, trade, sell, eat, drink, take a break from all the hard work, school, and have a good time.. See ya at the meet.

Heres a map of the shopping center.
-If your coming from the 10th fwy, exit Vineyard Ave. the street name will change into Carnelian St. as your drivng towards Baseline Rd.
-IF your coming from the 210th fwy you will be exiting at Carnelian St. going towards Baseline Rd.
-The shop is located in the corner of Baseline Rd. and Carnelian St.

Date: Friday May 4th, 2007

Time: 8:00 PM. Till Whenever

Store: Donuts & Ice Cream
Loacated: City of Rancho Cucamonga
Address:
8669 Baseline Rd.
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca 91730

RULES:
Respect the area. No revving, ricer flybys, hitting vtec while reversing, smashing the throttle down the street, none of that bs. You will be reported to the police if you are caught doing any of this nonsense.

Lets try to keep it safe and clean.

Any Questions ? Just give me a PM or email me at khmerdary@hotmail.com

This will be one of the biggest meet open to all kind of cars. Inviting Clubintegra.com, Team-Integra.net & ClubRSX.com.Go ahead and invite more buddies to come. Just dont rice it out! :thumbs up

1. Dc2Racin17
2. JDMxDB8
3. RSMisfit
4. Peruviann

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
sounds interesting, i might stroll up there for some ice-cream and donuts. do we get a discount? :p

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Finally! A SoCal meet! I'm down! Count me in!

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
DailyDrivenDB8 said:
sounds interesting, i might stroll up there for some ice-cream and donuts. do we get a discount? :p
Heheh, i wish. Not my shop, its my bro's.. :lol:

RSMisfit

put down to #3
and thats pretty much everyone

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
JDMxDB8 said:
Daym, we need more people to go. Hopefully the SD guys can make it down here.
haha since you put it like that... let me google this bia and see how far it is.