Official mt diablo post meet thread (pictures in here)

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
it was a coo meet ... kinda sucked that everyone bounced to dublin and people were still comin up the hill and shit .. i ended up goin to heather farms to meet up with xam and his friend and then all those other guys ended up goin to oakland and i went home so thats why i didnt go to dublin

on wit the pics.

gassin er up

saw this sick yota

woot daniels si sittin on integra hubbies

love the si rims, thanks again man!

panges si

erik gsr wit jdm front

people all duckin

met up wit xam at heather farms

and his friend

pics of all the other cars that showed up then ducked out

sick gsr

yes the cruise control light is lit up

so overall it was kinda whack that people decided to bounce but im coo since i got my si rims and neuspeed race springs ... also sold my 17s earlier in the day.

And to the dick in the bmw that didnt know how to fuckin go around with the big ass gap in front of him when we were tryin to figure shit out at the gate a big fuck you goes out from clubcivic.com

ca86108

OMG I FUCKING WENT... NO ONE WAS THERe.. NO ONE... i was hella pissed cuz i wasted hella money and bought hella food.. ahhhhhhh....... did u guys see me. the black integ with type r spoiler. damn i guess u guys bounced after an hour

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
fuck man i was comin down the hill behind the black si in a group of about 4 cars i tried to wave you to follow us.

Next time clubintegra needs to take the lead role in planning a meet.

ForceFed

...Relapsed
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so pissed i couldnt go!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
Ew, poor Supra.. They should give it to me.. At least I'd know what to do with it.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Man Thats Really Really Sucks I Was Going To Go But Since My Family Is Going On A Trip To Mexico And Wont Be Here For Fathers Day I Decicde To Trow A Party For My Dad At My House Instead Of Going To The Meet. Well Sorry Guys Family Is First For Me I Would Had Love To Go To The Meet But It Seems Like It Sucked Balls. I Had A Shit Load Of Homies That Were Going To Go But Decided To Hang Out With Their Wangs Out At My Pool Its Wa Like 10 Of Us And About 5 Cars Deep Man We Would Had Been Pissed Of No One Was There. And When We Get Pissed We Race Everyone Even Our Selfs. What Happen With Clubsi Do They Not Know How To Organize Or What. I Also Think Club Integra Should Host He Next Meet I Can Get About 12 To 15 Cars Out To A Meet From Stockton And They Wont Be Flakes. I Had 5 Cars At My House On Sunday And We Were All Going To Go But My Pops Is A Bit More Important. So We Ended Up Celebrating Fathers Day At My Place Pool Party Style Everyone Loved It. Hey Melt Nice Wheels Ive Been Looking For Some Too Do U Know Anyone That Has Some Let Me Know And Sweet Ride Its Just Like Mine Wanna Be Friends. Lol J/k Bro

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
you got a pool?

next clubintegra meets at acurals209s house! :lol: 8)

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
I Also Have Acces Tot The Public Pool By My Community Its Always Empty And Theres A Huge Park And Tennis Courts And Theres Even A Little Hall Were You Can Host Parties And Rent It Out To Use The Pool Or Bbq In The Little Par On The Side Its Pretty Cool I Like It There Better Cuz Some Times Therees Some Hot Chicks Swiming

whiteJDMdc2

ca86108 said:
OMG I FUCKING WENT... NO ONE WAS THERe.. NO ONE... i was hella pissed cuz i wasted hella money and bought hella food.. ahhhhhhh....... did u guys see me. the black integ with type r spoiler. damn i guess u guys bounced after an hour
man what time did you get there it started at 1 i was there since 12 and when the majority of people showed up it turned out no one brought a bbq... so we were all hungry as hell and we bounced at 2:30 ish so if you came after that man you were hella late i saw a bunch of people going up the hill as we all went down tryed to get you to turn around and follow and shit but didnt happen... how well maybe next meet if there is a next one for me

Last edited:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
acurals209 said:
I Also Have Acces Tot The Public Pool By My Community Its Always Empty And Theres A Huge Park And Tennis Courts And Theres Even A Little Hall Were You Can Host Parties And Rent It Out To Use The Pool Or Bbq In The Little Par On The Side Its Pretty Cool I Like It There Better Cuz Some Times Therees Some Hot Chicks Swiming
get us some more information on it and lets have a clubintegra meet in that mug .. sounds like a cool spot.

No renting the hall though ... most of us got no money :lol:

so we were all hungry as hell and we bounced at 3:30 ish so if you came after that man you were hella late i saw a bunch of people going up the hill as we all went down tryed to get you to turn around and follow and shit but didnt happen... how well maybe next meet if there is a next one for me
dude come on it was more like 230 and i saw him goin up the hill, he wasnt in a group just lone starin it.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
which if you think about it isnt very long at all ... i personally would have come later if i didnt have to meet that guy in walnut creek at 1 to sell my 17s ... nobody rolls in right at 1

whiteJDMdc2

i could understand that if it wasnt a bbq... but everyone one coming was supposed to bring something for the bbq remeber so why would you come all hella late when people could be wating on what you were bringing... pluss there wasnt really and covered areas up there so i was getting burned to shit.... no places to sit down.... and all those damn bugs.... then everyone was getting hungry cause there wasnt any food... ehhhh it just wasnt a good meet at all really.... didnt really matter to me though cause i only went to hang out with a select few people i hadnt seen in a long ass time... it would have been cool to meet more people with tegs and stuff but just wasnt my main goal

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Hey Whats Up Guys Well To Be Honest I Would Had Been Pised Of If I Would Had Gone And No One Had Brought Any Gub That They Said They Were Going To Suppose To Bring. But Anyways Im The Kind Of Person That Never Goes To A Party Empty Handed You Kow Im Just Like That. Well I Really Do Want To Get To Know All Of You Guys Here At Club Integra And Well I Guess That Meet Was Not The Best Place To Get To Know A Lot Of People. Lol Well I Dont Know Any One Here Personally But Would Like To Just To Hang Out And Talk About Our Cars I Mean I Have Friends Aplenty Dont Need More But Its Cool To Know The Guys You Share Ideas With Every Week On Club Integra. Well Does Anyone Know Were Modesto Is??? Well Me And A Few Friend Usually Cruise Modesto Ususally To Show Off The Cars Or Meet Some Cute As Honeys Well Its Pretty Cool There I Go Probably 4 Times A Mont On Sat Or On Fri. I Was Wondering If Any Of You Guys Know Were Modesto Is And Would Like To Get Toghether And Cruise The Integras And Represent Club Integra Before Summer Is Over Its Just A Tough Id Like To Get To Know Some Of You Guys To See What Everyone In This Club Is All About So Leave Me Some Feedback And Let Me Know What Yall Think. 8)